Is it just me...

• bbkid
  • 05-21-2012, 07:30 AM
Over / under anyone?

(I'm gonna go with just under a year)
She could probably argue that she was there from day one as his support and confidant.
I think that may be the bestman and the shit eating grin is saying I got her before the groom did...and I hope there was a prenup..
  • ftime
  • 05-21-2012, 08:30 AM
"Hell beauty can be bought we all know that, and long term it ain't worth much in a relationship." Completley agree. Anbody old enough to remember " if you want to be be happy for the rest of your life, get yourself and ugly wife" line. Wish I had done that - aahh, maybe not.

Originally Posted by Wakeuр
That girl has the look of someone who is going to wear a lot of latex at night and use a strap-on on his preppy ass on a regular basis.
She looks like an absolute bitch and completely demanding. It's those types that always get the guys. Or, she could be a complete sweetheart and just keeps him calm and feeling good about everything.

It's so difficult to tell.

And yes, she probably stimulates him very well in all types of fashion!
  • Seedy
  • 05-21-2012, 06:42 PM
I think he has that " I've got a 12 inch dido up my ass" look.....lol
I think he has that " I've got a 12 inch dido up my ass" look.....lol Originally Posted by seedman55
And she has that "I'm the one who put that 12 inch dildo up his ass" look....
I could do a better photoshop job then that one.

Personaly if I was going to use photoshop like that, I would have picked a pic of some very sexy young hot girl, instead of a skinny little homly...
Just saying,
This MoFo is worth BILLIONS and that's the best he could do

Yeah, fuck it...I guess I'm shallow Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Maybe they actually love each other?

Just a day after his company had the third largest IPO in history, and a week after she graduated medical school, it's just the perfect storm of romanticism to prove his undying love by not asking for a prenup...we'll see... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
It was a big IPO, but not overly successful.
Yeh, all of those who bought in at 40+ on the IPO would love to whip this geeks ass.

Where was it this morning. 32?