Polish your nails and feet or take it off!

I agree.... but when I took my polish off it wasnt much better... maybe a pedi is in order...

Originally Posted by TryWeakly

LMAO !!!
LMAO !!! Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Thats nasty.
”Some of you guys make everything a joke.” Guilty as charged!

Inspector TW is building a case. A case of nail polish no doubt. I think you’ve hit the nail on the head. Let the chips fall where they may.

Hey where can a guy buy a bottle of glow in the dark nail polish? Do you have to go to New York City for that?
If this thread doesn’t say it all, I don’t know what will

Pitpro YOU ARE BUSTED
.... Hey where can a guy buy a bottle of glow in the dark nail polish? Do you have to go to New York City for that? Originally Posted by Michael8219
Amazon, Walmart, etc.
But, to be really effective, hit up a nail salon and have your nails trimmed, sharpened, base coat of whatever, then the glow.
The base coast is what will have the glow be whatever color is desired for the glow.
Amazon, Walmart, etc.
But, to be really effective, hit up a nail salon and have your nails trimmed, sharpened, base coat of whatever, then the glow.
The base coast is what will have the glow be whatever color is desired for the glow. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
UC I like you I think you’re a great mod and fair but why are you overlooking the obvious?
Excellent question.
I have to follow the guidelines
UC I like you I think you’re a great mod and fair but why are you overlooking the obvious? Originally Posted by Cendell M

No shit Cendell. Even a sight impaired member can see that this is duplicate handle of Shine.
Excellent question.
I have to follow the guidelines Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
So you don’t see the same things we do? As they’re both the same person… which means multiple handles ( guideline broken)
Excellent question.
I have to follow the guidelines Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

Then maybe have an administrator take a look.
No shit Cendell. Even a sight impaired member can see that this is duplicate handle of Shine. Originally Posted by golferguy55
I know right …. It’s just wild to me he keeps getting away with it.

Granted it’s entertainment and when there’s nothing to do ….. but still
So you don’t see the same things we do? As they’re both the same person… which means multiple handles ( guideline broken) Originally Posted by Cendell M

Apathy. A couple of weeks ago, on two occasions, pitroom/dorian/shine made two very racist remarks. One was covered up and edited and maybe the other was too. Had I made the same type of remark, I would've probably gotten points, but if it were deemed bad enough, maybe banned.
So you don’t see the same things we do? As they’re both the same person… which means multiple handles ( guideline broken) Originally Posted by Cendell M

Apathy. A couple of weeks ago, on two occasions, dorian/spitshine made two very racist remarks. One was covered up and edited and maybe the other was too. Had I made the same type of remark, I would've probably gotten points, but if it were deemed bad enough, maybe banned.

Even Ray can see there is stupid little immature games going on with multiple handles.

I’ve been told he’ll burn himself real soon sooner than we know I’m sure

He hit the road when this thread came up lol
I know right …. It’s just wild to me he keeps getting away with it.

Granted it’s entertainment and when there’s nothing to do ….. but still Originally Posted by Cendell M
Makes me wonder about the comment that Shine made about buying UC drinks whenever or where ever. Hmmmm could be some protection going on here.