Raincoats....

[Skye and I were getting those ONE- didnt not have good luck at ALL!! SKYNs are the preferred choice now! Thanks for the input.QUOTE=thathottnurse;1056 416070]ONE Brand: ZERO THIN

Far and away the best raincoat. Very rarely have I had to use anything else due to size or sensitivity. They are a great versatile cover and very durable.[/QUOTE]
Crown is my @nd choice for sure!]
Skyns or crowns based experimentation with various providers. Kimono s are really good too, just more difficult to find. Originally Posted by Invisible1
[They were SKYNs JLB!!! )QUOTE=jimmylbob;1056415616]Ashtyn, you seem to have hit the sweet spot with me (not sure what you used, but they were quite sensitive)! Also, I believe I remember a provider who used Skyns and I thought they were great! I appreciate the fact that you care about it![/QUOTE]
What didn't you like about ONEs? Just curious. I've never had a problem with them. I like to know others opinions though.
[Skyns for SURE! And they have an XL as well. Reg black package/ XL Black &Orange package.... UOTE=Luke Skywalker;1056415345]I like "Skyns". Originally Posted by Ashtyn Belle
[/QUOTE]

I prefer Skyns hands down. They also have Kyngs to rally the Magnum. Those are a little more tricky to find. To each their own though.
One - ZeroThin
One - Zero (larger)
Crowns
Not sure of brand, but says Zero (white box) is my new favorite

I usually have a variety
  • harry
  • 02-23-2015, 09:33 PM
SKYNS are the best by far IMO!
ONE Brand: ZERO THIN

Far and away the best raincoat. Very rarely have I had to use anything else due to size or sensitivity. They are a great versatile cover and very durable. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
You know, I like the way that the ONE brand condoms look. But on a practical note, if you have just a little bit of lube on your hands while you're trying to tear that little puppy open, it's almost impossible.

Give me a regular square condom. I need to be able to rip it open with my teeth while I have a cock in my hand teasing it.

Sagami condoms feel almost like nothing, according to a few of my friends. The only problem is that you have to order the XL and those will only fit men with smaller than average penises. Or the cock has to be just right at average ... or smaller.

Otherwise, I just get the sampler package from Condom Depot. Then, a few special brands to have on hand, XL/tight fitting/latex free.

I don't mind if a guy brings his own but it's not necessary. I'm like a Scout.

Always prepared.
Can I just tell you how awesome you are?

I love the amount of knowledge you have about your craft!
thn- I didnt like the way they felt as if they were crinkling up, extremely difficult to get out of the round wrapper-especially if your hands werent dry, a few were week & I when I made the switch to the Skyns I received feedback from others expressing their opinions of liking the Skyn over the the Ones. Now Skyn does have an XL!

My top 2 are Skyn & Crown!!

Thanks for all the feedback guys & gals!!
Shit...meant to say Skyns Large. Lifestyles are a substitute if I can't find the Skyns. And I've seen all the brands mentioned above at Condom Sense, except for the one Elisabeth mentioned.
You have to order the ONEs online line. Pr at least we did.
[QUOTE=ElisabethWhispers;105641 7923
Sagami condoms feel almost like nothing, according to a few of my friends. The only problem is that you have to order the XL and those will only fit men with smaller than average penises. Or the cock has to be just right at average ... or smaller..[/QUOTE]

These are the ones I use and, yes, they are Japanese made and not designed for the John Holmes types. I'm "average" on a good day and I still have to use the XL. The upside is, they are non-latex and transfer sensitivity and body heat very well. Add a little lube to the inside and it is as close to bare as I have felt.
You have to order the ONEs online line. Pr at least we did. Originally Posted by Ashtyn Belle
Saw them at Condom Sense in Arlington a month ago. You might want to call first, tho.
Saw them at Condom Sense in Arlington a month ago. You might want to call first, tho. Originally Posted by Prolongus

Apparently, the Condom Sense stores are franchises. Each may carry same or similar products.

Ones can also be found at the Plano location on Preston, near GB.