Hobby Lobby Invests In Numerous Abortion And Contraception Products While Claiming Religious Objection

Cept everyone else isn't espousing family values and trying to shove their beliefs down another's throat. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Most everybody else is in some way or another.
LOL keep convincing yourself of that. They invest in the same shit they're denying. LOL all in the name of religion. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

Yea you did, Rabiznaz

Yea you did, Rabiznaz

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What the fuck does that even mean, Slobbrin? Another totally out of context comment by our resident drooler! Its all Obama all the time!

What a moron!
^ It's amazing to have the unmitigated gall to espouse such views when you're scheming off the top. These people have no moral compass or convictions they're like Saddam Hussein just hacks and political opportunists. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
I've come across alot of idiots on this board but you take first prize. Congratulations
  • WTF
  • 07-01-2014, 08:18 PM
It's their business. They should be able to decide. If you don't like it, shop or work somewhere else. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
They should be able to decide whether to pay a tax, or not, based on their religious beliefs? God Damn lets start up the religion of not paying war taxes that kill innocent folks!
I've come across alot of idiots on this board but you take first prize. Congratulations Originally Posted by rodog44
You're not ready to play in the big leagues kid. Go back to whence you came.
What the fuck does that even mean, Slobbrin? Another totally out of context comment by our resident drooler! Its all Obama all the time!

What a moron! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Figure it out... Shit Eating "Dick Turd".

When added up, the nine funds holding the stated investments involve three-quarters of Hobby Lobby’s 401(k) assets.

Source: Forbes Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Who owns 401(k) assets Zanzibar? The employee or the company? Don't know about you, but my 401(k) has always belonged to me, and I'm the one that chose what funds and companies to invest them in.

Do you have a 401(k)?
They should be able to decide whether to pay a tax, or not, based on their religious beliefs? God Damn lets start up the religion of not paying war taxes that kill innocent folks! Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah. Or for any other reason. The income tax leads to tyranny. Always has, and always will. In America, a company can pay for what it wants. In Amerika, you are told what to buy.

Bonus question: how much are Hobby Lobby employees paid? Do you know?
Figure it out... Shit Eating "Dick Turd" Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
How brilliant. You're almost as bad as your lord and master, IBIdiot, aka Buttman, Slobbrin. Just less sophisticated in your slander (if that's possible), and functionally illiterate (which is pretty much been illustrated over the years.)

Never saw a thread you couldn't hijack, nor a topic you could understand.

You are living proof that ECCIE should institute a basic comprehension exam before allowing drooling morons go swimming in the PUNCHBOWL!

How about posting a review of a lady for a change, instead of jerking off over a picture of the President. You know, just so we'll know you're of adult age and not a flaming dick smoker. or are you not allowed pussy sleepovers in the facility to which you have been remanded?

Cept everyone else isn't espousing family values and trying to shove their beliefs down another's throat. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

Hey dumbfuck, no one is stopping Hobby Lobby's employees from schlepping down to the local Walgreens and spending $9 a month on birth control. The company just doesn't believe in being forced to pay for it. The Government is the one "trying to shove their beliefs down another's throat". If Obama thinks free contraceptives and abortifacient drugs are an inalienable right of all US citizens, let him set up government dispensaries on every street corner instead of violating the Religious Freedom Restoration Act of 1993. Frame the issue properly, you dipshit.

When added up, the nine funds holding the stated investments involve three-quarters of Hobby Lobby’s 401(k) assets. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

The assets are invested by "funds" that hold hundreds of individual stocks that are bought and sold on a regular basis. The funds manage "three quarters of Hobby Lobby's assets" but the cited investments are a tiny fraction of what they manage. I doubt if Hobby Lobby was even aware of the drug company holdings and I am sure the company will require the funds who handle its 401(k) business to steer clear of those investments in the future.

Your plausible deniability theory on behalf of HL is absolutely hilarious.

You may not trust Mother Jones but you can't argue with the Dept. of Labor:

and as for your "we live in a diverse world theory" all I have to say is "Touche" as it would be nice if HL understood that fact and had the same level of respect for their employee 'religious beliefs' as they want others to have for theirs. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Care to expound on that "employee religious belief" for us. They were denied nothing except someone else paying for their abortion drugs. That is not a right! HL provided 16 of 20 drugs on the list before Obamacare.

Do you people really believe what you're saying and do you understand it as well. NO ONE was denied any treatment. The only thing that was denied was the right of the owners of Hobby Lobby to have their religious values respected and that was done by Obama and Sebilius. Those employees had every right to go down to the drug store and get what they needed. Why do you think that someone has the RIGHT to reach into my pocket for their medicine (which could also be medicinal pot)?
  • WTF
  • 07-02-2014, 12:56 PM
Yeah. Or for any other reason. The income tax leads to tyranny. Always has, and always will. In America, a company can pay for what it wants. In Amerika, you are told what to buy.

Bonus question: how much are Hobby Lobby employees paid? Do you know? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I know it has been reported that their starting salary is double the minimum wage if that is what you are getting at.
The assets are invested by "funds" that hold hundreds of individual stocks that are bought and sold on a regular basis. The funds manage "three quarters of Hobby Lobby's assets" but the cited investments are a tiny fraction of what they manage. I doubt if Hobby Lobby was even aware of the drug company holdings and I am sure the company will require the funds who handle its 401(k) business to steer clear of those investments in the future.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
So they pay attention to moral details that cost them money and overlook moral details that make them chingchang.

Sound like a bunch of Bible touting hypocrites to me.
  • WTF
  • 07-02-2014, 12:57 PM

Do you people really believe what you're saying and do you understand it as well. NO ONE was denied any treatment. The only thing that was denied was the right of the owners of Hobby Lobby to have their religious values respected and that was done by Obama and Sebilius. Those employees had every right to go down to the drug store and get what they needed. Why do you think that someone has the RIGHT to reach into my pocket for their medicine (which could also be medicinal pot)? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It is against religion for my taxes to go to queers like you sailing around the world butt fucking each other on my dime....