Private incalls

I love being able to provide from my private apartment. It keeps my overhead down which helps me to stay low volume, my personal preference the majority of the time unless I'm doing a gb.

Clean, cozy, well stocked, non smoking and secure.

And as an added bonus, no dudes live here with me, lol.

*waves*

Hey!

Private, secure, a little lacking in decoration but the echo effect is part of the fun.

I really want to make a snarky joke about having five cats but....no cats, no pets, no children, no creepers in the closet or under the bed.
  • L.A.
  • 11-21-2016, 08:07 PM
Sometimes in a private incall (apartment) it's really hard to find the right building and then the right apartment especially at night if it's the first visit. Hotels are pretty easy. Other than that I way prefer a private residence.
I appreciate the ladies that maintain private incalls. It's usually easier to schedule on relatively short notice if they don't have to go searching for a hotel room.
Laura Lynn and I share a really cute, fully stocked incall Arapaho and Tollway area. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
The mirrors are subtely and perfectly placed too!
Private luxury incall located minutes from the Galleria (DNT & 635)

*Gated community
*Refreshments available

No guy clothes here lol my incall is for appointments only
I have a private upscale Incall in McKinney.
This gal too!
I have a really nice private incall in the north Dallas galleria area close to 635/DNT

BTW I'm back
HEB area, about 2 miles from NE mall. Clean private in call with all the conveniences of home and NONE of the drama.
I Have A Private InCall
Laura Lynn and I share a really cute, fully stocked incall Arapaho and Tollway area. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Yep yep

The mirrors are subtely and perfectly placed too! Originally Posted by micktoz
I tried hard to place them for the best views. I too enjoy watching the action.

Hotels just scare me. I don't even like going to them for an outcall unless it is a really really nice one.
Private incall available
I have a private Incall off 635 and Preston.