Have you stopped seeing a regular client?

• BLM69
  • 04-29-2017, 02:43 PM
You are a paycheck
You are a trick
You are one in a million(literally)
You are another John, Trick, Customer
You are next in line
You are the daddy figure she didn't have
You are the reason she can make her car payment, house payment, obtain Christmas for her kids, put food on her table or whatever vices she partakes in.
You are eventually forgotten

You are not her boyfriend
You are not a future boyfriend
You are not a future husband
You are not her savior
You are not the love of her life
You are not her world

Don't get your feelings hurt if she now rejects you and cuts off all communication. She has her reasons. Move on, She has. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
At least some guys get it, this post should be a sticky for all guys to follow when they start getting emotional for a hooker.
At least some guys get it, this post should be a sticky for all guys to follow when they start getting emotional for a hooker. Originally Posted by BLM69
I'm sure the plot of Pretty Woman plays out at least 30% of the time.... that's how all of the providers get out of the business, isn't it?
Golden wisdom there Admiral. One of the greatest posts I've ever read.

Makes me wonder if you learned this the hard way?
Admiral said it well. Seems the Op is has at least one foot in and the second stepping to the uncomfortable line of stalker. No matter what you're seeking in terms of fun or arrangement there are 10 girls waiting to take her place.

One area I truly feel badly for the girls here is when they get a good customer that wants to screw everything up by taking the relationship to the next level. Best for everyone if the only level is you pay her, fuck her, leave her - that's the ONLY level. Friendly banter, flirting, an occasional meal is fine, but let her do her job.
I think the other thing that most guys forget, is just because we had a great session, or 5/10 etc, still does not mean you are granted other liberties, and not automatically.

This is not necessarily a romantic thing going on, but you are violating boundaries. No one said that having a nice business, friendly, on going rapport means that you get to bug the crap out of her almost every day. A few extra messages, texts, a couple small special favors, perhaps, especially if SHE feels like it, may be fine.

But if you want to text every day and ask how her day is, what she is doing, how things are, etc. or if you can see her last minute without notice, expect to get the cold shoulder. She has many others that are tempted to do the same thing. It's draining, not part of the business relationship, and really, things that are none of your business. If you don't get the hint after being brushed off, small hints that she's busy, it's just going to go silent. And that will lead into killing your BCD time.

Fuck her, leave, thank her, if you wish. Appreciate that you do have something special, but leave it in the bedroom. She'll let you know if anything else is welcomed.
Jeez...come on OP...This is not a dating guy
I've had a provider (after several visits) ask me to shop elsewhere. She has a set routine and didn't appreciate my attempts to have input as to the sessions content, or flow. Plenty of other fish out there...
In addition to Admiral Giggles words of wisdom....

You are not even a friend.

She should make it clear, but always follow your spidey senses. She didn't even show the basic courtesy of a reply ...Move on don't call again.
I've had to end several if my business relationships recently actually.... Due to the overstepping of boundaries and for some reason they were thinking there was more there than the provider/client relationship.

So yes we see this often... A good client who wants to try and take this to the next level.... Or text all the time.... Asking personal questions. I even had one who found out my real name and then started addressing me by that via text and during session.. I had to stop that.... That was very odd to me
You are a paycheck
You are a trick
You are one in a million(literally)
You are another John, Trick, Customer
You are next in line
You are the daddy figure she didn't have
You are the reason she can make her car payment, house payment, obtain Christmas for her kids, put food on her table or whatever vices she partakes in.
You are eventually forgotten

You are not her boyfriend
You are not a future boyfriend
You are not a future husband
You are not her savior
You are not the love of her life
You are not her world

Don't get your feelings hurt if she now rejects you and cuts off all communication. She has her reasons. Move on, She has. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle

You received the best advice you're gonna get here.. from Admiral Giggle..... Let this sink in for a bit.... Then go find a new piece of ass and book a session

You never heard that saying.... The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else
You ever heard that saying.... The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else Originally Posted by Analeese
Truer words have NEVER been spoken. I swear, Analeese thinks like a dude sometimes.
  • BLM69
  • 05-01-2017, 05:55 PM
Truer words have NEVER been spoken. I swear, Analeese thinks like a dude sometimes. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
She gets it! Without all the BS most providers are spoon feeding guys in here, some guys love the BS/IOP though
She gets it! Without all the BS most providers are spoon feeding guys in here, some guys love the BS/IOP though Originally Posted by BLM69
You can't treat all clients the same unfortunately.... Some people don't understand a subtle hint and sometimes still don't catch the clue when you tell them straight up.

I'm usually kind and patient cause I'm the same person and personality and demeanor outside the hobby....
I just have a different name

I don't mind spoon feeding when necessary... But all these fellas getting in their feeling over hookers is too funny....one if the biggest pros to the hobby are that we don't have to have strings.... We can have casual sex with whomever we choose.... And then go our separate ways without feelings and emotions playing a role at all.

Some guys make our job way harder by all the extra stuff...we don't want to be cold heartless bitches but we are pushed to this point by many who are clueless to what a boundary even is
Don't listen to any of these assholes. They're jealous and just want to separate you from her. The woman's obviously playing hard to get. Send her some roses and poetry and things will get back to normal.
Neighborhood Dude, go listen to the Stones 'Under my thumb' covered by Social Distortion and probably a few other bands. Let it sink in and report your findings back on this thread.