Jason Gideon (Shame On You)

Thanx for being brave and standing up for yourself. With actions like this by a hobbiest and comments by assholes that most women hate already prior to your comments, (we didnt need reiteration) is pretty fucking sad. I hope you recover physically and take it day by day emotionally. Some peoples sense of entitlement is fucking atrocious.
This recently came up in a Men's Lounge discussion and now I know why it came up...I will restate what I said..

"I am assuming 'marks' means the dude physically manhandled the lady in some fashion, and the only reason I could defend that action would be if she physically laid her hands on him or attempted to assault or rob him..."

Unwanted, unagreed upon before the session starts abuse or manhandling, not stopping when a provider says 'No' or 'Stop' is fucking unacceptable and disgraceful. This is disgusting to me...Intentionally shorting a provider is low class. If it was an honest mistake turn around and drive back to her incall and give her the fee posted and discussed...Kelsey, if your side of the story is The Truth, my apologies & regrets on behalf of every decent gentleman on this board.

I also said in that post there are two sides to every story...Jason, if I played checkers I would say, "It's your jump."
Kelsey, I responded to his review thinking that was a legit no review. If this really took place then I apologize. I'm sorry that happened to you. Originally Posted by Sugar Mr. Poon?

Thank you very much..I appreciate you saying so
This is a very unfortunate situation. On the one hand, Jason Gideon is a well known, respected and valued reviewer on this site. I think it is well established that he enjoys "spirited" sessions and I feel that if a lady properly screens and does her research, this would have been elucidated and an issue that should have been discussed in detail prior to the sessions occurring. On the other hand, "no" or "stop" uttered by either party means exactly that! Stop, apologize, redefine parameters and proceed within newly established rules. Lastly, Jason, if you shorted this lady, that is not characteristic of you and you need to make it right and do it soonest. Taking advantage of her physically AND financially is poor form and even I am surprised at that aspect of your character. I see culpability on both side here. However, mutual respect is imperative and must be preserved. Kelsey, I am truly sorry you had to endure a session like this and I hope that you are alright. Jason, if you feel that you are in the wrong in any way, apologize and make it right. Whew! I don't see this turning out well. As always, this is just my opinion. Take it for what it is worth.
Aren't you the chick that bled all over some dudes cock? Originally Posted by steviewinwood
stevie, what the fuck does that have to do with this thread?
This recently came up in a Men's Lounge discussion and now I know why it came up...I will restate what I said..

"I am assuming 'marks' means the dude physically manhandled the lady in some fashion, and the only reason I could defend that action would be if she physically laid her hands on him or attempted to assault or rob him..."

Unwanted, unagreed upon before the session starts abuse or manhandling, not stopping when a provider says 'No' or 'Stop' is fucking unacceptable and disgraceful. This is disgusting to me...Intentionally shorting a provider is low class. If it was an honest mistake turn around and drive back to her incall and give her the fee posted and discussed...Kelsey, if your side of the story is The Truth, my apologies & regrets on behalf of every decent gentleman on this board.

I also said in that post there are two sides to every story...Jason, if I played checkers I would say, "It's your jump." Originally Posted by ManSlut

Very well said...
This is a very unfortunate situation. On the one hand, Jason Gideon is a well known, respected and valued reviewer on this site. I think it is well established that he enjoys "spirited" sessions and I feel that if a lady properly screens and does her research, this would have been elucidated and an issue that should have been discussed in detail prior to the sessions occurring. On the other hand, "no" or "stop" uttered by either party means exactly that! Stop, apologize, redefine parameters and proceed within newly established rules. Lastly, Jason, if you shorted this lady, that is not characteristic of you and you need to make it right and do it soonest. Taking advantage of her physically AND financially is poor form and even I am surprised at that aspect of your character. I see culpability on both side here. However, mutual respect is imperative and must be preserved. Kelsey, I am truly sorry you had to endure a session like this and I hope that you are alright. Jason, if you feel that you are in the wrong in any way, apologize and make it right. Whew! I don't see this turning out well. As always, this is just my opinion. Take it for what it is worth. Originally Posted by Lunytunz
Yes,I did mention it was my fault for not researching..However,most of the time,I get requests for certain sessions or know what to expect before hand..I did not! I appreciate your 2 cents..Thank you for posting!
How long ago did this occur, Kelsey?
KK baby, I' ms sorry this happened to you. I hope you feel better soon.
Kelsey I hope your ok first and foremost. I know this has been simmering for a while
How long ago did this occur, Kelsey? Originally Posted by eccienewbie
It was last week..Right before I left Dallas
I am truly sorry this happened to you. What a douche. Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
Agreed!!!

I am very sorry for what you went thru but I am glad you posted this Kelsey.

Thanks for posting this Kelsey and I hope you feel better soon.
Agreed!!!

I am very sorry for what you went thru but I am glad you posted this Kelsey.

Originally Posted by berkleigh
I am truly sorry this happened to you. What a douche. Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
Agree with both Berkleigh and Alyssa Nicole!
Oh it did babydoll Originally Posted by KelseyKisses
I know. I'm just being politically correct. I've never tried it before!