Biker Rally ?

I've never been either but I just might remedy that this year. Originally Posted by Paven
Oh, they are going to LOVE you!!!
Ive been told I am a hot biker chick...this is my bike...and its LOUD! Sadly I am missing the ROT Rally this weekend!

Nice bike.........nice big bike. Nice big, big loud bike.

Ive been told I am a hot biker chick...this is my bike...and its LOUD! Sadly I am missing the ROT Rally this weekend!

Originally Posted by Ivy Chick
Have you guys ever seen a hot biker chick? Seriously... ever? Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Being stuck in traffic on IH35 S wondered the same thing. Even mentioned it to the gorgeous 20yo redhead inr the airconditioned seat next to me that is with me way too much lately.....

She was in a Tshirt and short shorts and definitey looked better than any of the chicks on the backs of bikes on the road we were on.

I've been fortunate enough to have man a lovely lady on a seat behind me bu in 102 degree heat I like my A/C and we'll go check out the festivities in the car I'm sure.
Nice bike. Originally Posted by Pflugerbill
A Shadow?.... Really?... Your just too polite...
I want to go out so badly, I have no one to go out with as of yet though.... I love the sounds from the bikes and all the people everywhere sort of reminds me of the trail of tears. Originally Posted by nawtynatalie
Oh Natalie, if you go alone you won't be that way for long. You will most likely get asked if you want a ride.

Ivy, I don't care what anyone says, on your biker chick pics.
I LOVE THE ROT RALLY im all there...
*and yes there are pretty **YOUNG ~SWF~Harley Barbies~Gotta def hit the new young ones ~~
But, the best part is around dusk Originally Posted by Slotgoop
I always thought the best part was around midnight. Hell of a damn party!
Yes smokin JOE when the alcohol settles and the tequila makes our clothes fALL off ahh the FUN Begins I dont think ive ever left the Rally with my top on ~~
A hot biker chick??..... nope I haven't seen any. The ones I've seen are usually siting on the back of a bike mooning everyone else driving behind, and its not a pretty sight.
Hey well if you consider most bikers, i would say beauty is relative. And I have seen a handful of hot biker babes, just not so much Right when they hop off the back of the bike... ROT rally must be good for our city economy as well as the courst system(there sure are a TON of cops pulling everyone over, imagine the tickets being written)
Not sure if this is the wrong forum to post in... if it is, please move to the correct forum, mods.

So I've lived in ATX for years, but never attended any of the biker rallies. Probably because I don't own a bike.

For those of you who have been... what's there to do ? what's there to see ? any fun, or is it just another excuse to charge entry and parking fee ? am I doing to be the laughing stock, if I show up in a convertible ?

Please share your stories, as it may help those of us on the fence to make up our minds about attending ? Originally Posted by rrrabbit

I tell everyone that you have to experience ROT Rally at least once....

For the average person, it is basically a trade show for all things motorcycle; from apparel to honestly being able to build a bike from the ground up from all the various vendors scattered throughout the expo center; I go to shop for the latest in new rim designs, or new upholstered seat covers, or the latest in LCD lighting, to speak with the custom bike builders and appreciate their latest designs. Vendors range from t-shirts to tattoos; just wander through the parking lot and you will see every bike on the market...

typical county fair food, and beer, and more beer. The Paridise Bar is new this year with Hooters and Torchys Tacos and a few other local eateries represented and yes, more beer.....

After dark, the "Bead Parade" begins in the campground area, think Mardi Gras on motorcycles and golf carts, many golf carts are very uniquely designed; Thursday night favorites were the trailers made up to be a dance floor with a stripper pole in the middle and ladies dancing for beads, being towed by an golf cart.

After midnight, most ladies give up on pulling their tops up for beads and just end up topless; being heavily weighted down with beads...

and yes, there are many many attractive biker girls....

LIke all things Austin, Eyeores Party, sixth street, Spamorama, ROT Rally should be attended once just to say you have been there, done that....No one is excluded, there are all shapes and sizes, does not matter one bit if you do not ride...
YES, baby girl I have!!

In fact just got home, took off my biker attire and heading to the shower to wash the road grime off. Nothing better than a hot good looking man on a fat boy with a tall beautiful hot biker chick! Life is wonderful!!

Have you guys ever seen a hot biker chick? Seriously... ever? Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
I went to an all adult one in sandy Hook Mississippi memorial day..and I don't have a bike{lol}
I went with friends who let me camp out in their tent....it was hot as hell , but a ton of fun!

There was a nekkid slip n slide...wet tshirt{which a 5oish chick won cause she got totally nekkid..lol}...bike games,food,music,and a few other activities

I stayed topless most of the weekend!!

I know aquite a few "biker"/"swingers" going to that one you asked about...and they say that it is wild!!!

have fun!