Trump - The SHARPIE President

This was an excellent thread to bring up benghazi and the clinton emails!Or maybe we can talk about how cuntillary and the dnc fixed the primaries so she could beat sanders? All 3 are great choices to talk about!
Mr. gaffe you posted SIX consecutive times IN YOUR OWN THREAD!! Another of your self-anointed leftwing cum generating circle JERKS...WHAT A FUCKING NARCISSIST. You must have blown up after my thread about your beloved leftwingers trashing of a BLACK mans take on reality in today's PC culture...NOW YOU'RE A HATE MONGER of a minority black telling it like it is...don't tell us your identity politics is eating you ASS ALIVE with rage!!

Mr. Gaffe is the Sharp-less TROLL!!
P.S. Did reality punch Bitten in the eye??

Originally Posted by bb1961
Yeah, maybe he doesn't understand you embed more than one image in a post. But wouldn't give him the ability to post now 10 of the 16 posts in this thread prior to this one.

Now that is narcissism.
Yeah, maybe he doesn't understand you embed more than one image in a post. But wouldn't give him the ability to post now 10 of the 16 posts in this thread prior to this one.

Now that is narcissism. Originally Posted by eccielover
He’s only 5000 posts behind Dallas Rain as ECCIE’s top poster. I’m guessing he’ll catch her by February. If he gets banned again, just add three months to my prediction.
Mr. gaffe you posted SIX consecutive times IN YOUR OWN THREAD!! Another of your self-anointed leftwing cum generating circle JERKS...WHAT A FUCKING NARCISSIST. You must have blown up after my thread about your beloved leftwingers trashing of a BLACK mans take on reality in today's PC culture...NOW YOU'RE A HATE MONGER of a minority black telling it like it is...don't tell us your identity politics is eating you ASS ALIVE with rage!!

Mr. Gaffe is the Sharp-less TROLL!!
P.S. Did reality punch Bitten in the eye??

Originally Posted by bb1961

bb I'm not sure if you heard by YR is IGNORING you

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not ignoring you. I don't want you to melt down little guy. I bought you a Trophy. Everyone deserves a Trophy. (even when you are getting IGNORED)
Odumbo used his Sharpie "ineptly".

'Act of war': Mattis says Odumbo's inept response to Cafe Milano bomb plot 'emboldened' Iran

September 04, 2019

Washington Examiner
He’s only 5000 posts behind Dallas Rain as ECCIE’s top poster. I’m guessing he’ll catch her by February. If he gets banned again, just add three months to my prediction. Originally Posted by bambino
I think you meant 15000 posts. That's longer than February. And given the epic meltdown I see when Trump wins 2020, add more than 1 banning to that time frame.
bb I'm not sure if you heard by YR is IGNORING you

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not ignoring you. I don't want you to melt down little guy. I bought you a Trophy. Everyone deserves a Trophy. (even when you are getting IGNORED) Originally Posted by themystic
And it's only ignoring if you are actually ignoring. YR self admitted already to taking BB off ignore to read his posts, respond, and putting him back on ignore.

Even you should understand that's not IGNORING. That's silly childish trolling behavior. Almost but not quite, as childish as trolling on other member's family members and admitting to living in your mother's basement.
  • Tiny
  • 09-06-2019, 02:15 PM
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm calling bull shit on the hands photo. Unless and until you can produce verified measurements of hands and penises of Donald Trump and Marco Rubio you have no basis for this commentary.
I think you meant 15000 posts. That's longer than February. And given the epic meltdown I see when Trump wins 2020, add more than 1 banning to that time frame. Originally Posted by eccielover
Top Posters
DallasRain 62118
Yssup Rider 47009

You’re correct! But he’s trying!!!!!!!!!
He is indeed now the Sharpie President.

Not only a political genius but yet again a marketing genius.

https://www.newsweek.com/sharpiegate...dorian-1458125

"Buy the official Trump marker, which is different than every other marker on the market, because this one has the special ability to drive @CNN and the rest of the fake news crazy!" Trump campaign manager Brad Pascale tweeted on Friday morning along with the hashtag #KeepMarkersGreat.
Top Posters
DallasRain 62118
Yssup Rider 47009

You’re correct! But he’s trying!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
yssup is so full of #2
He is indeed now the Sharpie President.

Not only a political genius but yet again a marketing genius.

https://www.newsweek.com/sharpiegate...dorian-1458125 Originally Posted by eccielover
6 Bankruptcies is marketing?
Trump University Economics?
Parscale said that they have sold hundreds...big fucking deal each set is five pens. MAGA hats at 1.84 seems like a better deal.
Trump could sell mason jars of his shit to the trump party, they would stand in line for days to have the first jar. They will buy those pens and cherish them.
And it's only ignoring if you are actually ignoring. YR self admitted already to taking BB off ignore to read his posts, respond, and putting him back on ignore.

Even you should understand that's not IGNORING. That's silly childish trolling behavior. Almost but not quite, as childish as trolling on other member's family members and admitting to living in your mother's basement. Originally Posted by eccielover
Im IGNORING you EL. Ill read your posts and may respond but other than that Im IGNORING you...……………..same for bb1961