CynnaBunnz/Keyra got me.....

ATX WRX - My first wife who I was in love with took me for $50k. You got off cheap! But be assured, they are protecting you from me.

Super mod - thanks for posting your last salvo - I got disgusted after this one and didn't read more. Some how it seems appropriate to the situation:

"You have to look at it from our perspective as well. (Well, you don't *have* to, but it helps.) People count on this board to protect them from all manner of various pitfalls legal and otherwise. To rely on someone to help do so requires a certain amount of trust. Trust can be earned in many ways but most often simply by knowing a person and their contributions (whether meeting them in person or not).

Without that, people with agendas that are less than honest or trustworthy could subvert that process. Note: I am not in any way saying you are less than honest or trustworthy - merely that you don't have that level of trust. As you yourself said, you are a new user who hasn't come here to make friends. Which is fine, but does mean that you may have a hurdle or two to cross before introducing new ladies into a status that denotes they have passed a basic level of vetting."

For those that want to read the thread:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=253560
This scenerio begs me to ask; what if your ATF called up and asked for that kind of assistance? I'm talking about an ATF that you see frequently. Would you do it? Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
From Silverado:

[Paden has gotten his horse back and they're "kissing" each other]
Cavalry Sgt.: How do I know this is your horse?
Paden: Can't you see this horse loves me?
Cavalry Sgt.: I had a gal do that to me. It didn't make her my wife.

No. Being an ATF doesn't make us best friends. I only offer serious help to best friends.
By no means am I blaming the mods at all for this. There is only so much that the mods can do. We all have to use our best judgment. You have to use what you read, what you hear, what you observe and read between the lines all at the same time.

I just wish that there was more honest and helpful info exchanged instead of some of the bullshit that you read sometimes. My other wish is that when things do happen that some how some way info can be given in a non-drama way. Something leads me to believe that things like this happen fairly often but is not spoken of b/c of fear of whatever retaliation, or being labeled as causing drama, or just b/c they want to maintain some kind of badass rep.
ATXWRX - wasn't implying the mods were to blame - just pointing out a perceived "click" where some are distrusted while others are to be trusted because of "status".
ATXWRX - wasn't implying the mods were to blame - just pointing out a perceived "click" where some are distrusted while others are to be trusted because of "status". Originally Posted by cckid2006
Not "status"

Earned Reputation.

You popped up and expected instant credibility and seem to be carting around a grudge for a while now.
ATXWRX - wasn't implying the mods were to blame - just pointing out a perceived "click" where some are distrusted while others are to be trusted because of "status". Originally Posted by cckid2006
You seem to have an agenda with your comments which are not necessarily on this topic. If you have a problem with our staff members, here are the proper ways to approach said problem or issue:
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

Now that you have been informed of the nuances of criticizing the Staff, I will expect you to follow the above listed guideline. I am sure that any issue that you have can easily be handled if done properly.

Now back on topic, please.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff

Back on topic - which member(s) with "earned reputation" vouched for her?

With all due respect!
Back on topic - which member(s) with "earned reputation" vouched for her? Originally Posted by cckid2006
Any reputable member who vouched for her did so on the basis of the info he had at a specific point in time. If the girl's behavior spiraled out of control after she was verified, it hardly seems fair to blame her misadventures on the member who vouched for her.

I'm shocked, SHOCKED, that once-reputable providers might fall under the influence of less-than-reputable hobbyists (or pimps) who then lead them astray. I just can't imagine ...
I'm shocked, SHOCKED, that once-reputable providers might fall under the influence of less-than-reputable hobbyists (or pimps) who then lead them astray. I just can't imagine ... Originally Posted by mastermind238
Any reputable member who vouched for her did so on the basis of the info he had at a specific point in time. If the girl's behavior spiraled out of control after she was verified, it hardly seems fair to blame her misadventures on the member who vouched for her.

I'm shocked, SHOCKED, that once-reputable providers might fall under the influence of less-than-reputable hobbyists (or pimps) who then lead them astray. I just can't imagine ... Originally Posted by mastermind238

+1

First, we would not say who vouched for her. I am sure that whichever Mod roused himself from his hermetic existence when the vouch(s) was/were sent had to have felt that it was sufficient. Just like the person(s) that vouched for her, it just shows that no matter how much effort goes into our attempts to protect our community from occurrences such as this, they will happen, because we are all humans and at times we all succumb to human weaknesses.
I think that the above statement sums up nicely what can and will happen from time to time.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
  • Vyt
  • 11-26-2011, 05:04 PM
whichever Mod roused himself from his hermetic existence when the vouch(s) was/were sent Originally Posted by Spacemtn

GO FIND YOUR OWN CAVE, YOU!
Apparently Foxxxy Roxxxy wasn't the only one running game. I know that everyone will say that I should have know better (and I should have). But I fell into that "but you are special" trap, and I should have known better about that too. I guess this is more of a venting post than anything. No alert or anything like that. I just wonder how many other guys these girls have suckered in the past few weeks besides me. Originally Posted by atxwrx
Hey Bud,

As always you remember what this board is all about... INFORMATION!!! Thanks for sharing and putting it out there for all of us. It's been a very long time since I've been on the board and in the game so to speak, but not really surprised to see that "the more things change, the more they stay the same." Thanks again!

HD

Haha!! Shocked indeed!

What a splendid read!
Just to add my two cents...I gave Keyra a good review because when I saw her everything was great. No weirdness, no hint of a pimp or any shit like that. Tried to book with her a second time and there was some drama about a friend being hurt or something.
But that first time with her was really great, guess things have changed, too bad I was looking forward to seeing her again.