Help me out boys....

thank you for the information...
lol! you may b on to something my friend.
It's nothing fancy just a nice hot bath for the two of you to soak in, it's a really relaxing way to start a longer appointment. I add in whatever essential oils they like the best so give it a spa like atmosphere (usually something that is uni-sex like mint, rosemary, etc.), usually just relax in their for about 12 or 20 but usually don't get out until the waters cold or we are all pruney. Then I go to Nuru. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
[sigh]

hannahmarie,

I would say if you're interested in offering this type of service then add it to your menu and see if you have any takers.

True...that many of us just want to get naked and do the wild thing, but then again, there are also many of us who can appreciate the efforts of a woman who takes the time and puts forth the effort to pamper us and make us feel like a king. I know I do!

In my opinion this would work wonderfully if you offered this in a 2 hour session or longer.

It might also help to have a clear understanding of what you will be performing in a certain length of time.

For example:

2 hour session--- 15 min bath, 15 min rubdown (or longer) and 1.5 hours of BCD. Of course the times can be adjusted to whatever you like or whatever your client prefers.

3 hour session....well...thats plenty of time to do just about whatever you have in mind.
I cant cook lol..... Originally Posted by hannahmarie
I can picture it already...

So how do you like it?

Well I like DT, lots of spit and hit the boys while you’re down there!

I meant Rare, Medium or Well done!

Girl get some takeout and pull that shit out of the oven like you made it lol Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Girl you got skills! Big bottle of A1 please! My Oh My! I think were on to something here!
This is something that I would greatly enjoy. I think you should test it out and see how well it goes over.
It depends on the provider..I used to request this in a session and a lot of providers didn't want get their hair wet.
thank you sir! I appreciate your opinion greatly...
lmao....you missed your calling sir, unless you are performing stand up.
thank you friend!
Im cool with getting wet pun intended.
That sounds more of a chick thing. Most guys just wanna get it in. Originally Posted by Shayla
Get it in, get it on and get out!! That is the way I like to do it, lol.

Actually, I had a favourite SP that used to do this for me from time to time. I did not see her all that often as she traveled extensively. Every once in a while when she visited she would say, "I am in room #XXX, just come in." I would arrive at her incall, and she would have the lights turned down, candles lit, a bottle of wine with 2 glasses and she would be lounging in a big bath that would fit about 6 people. She would invite me in and we would drink wine and chat for 30-60 minutes before our session.

Im cool with getting wet pun intended. Originally Posted by hannahmarie
Sweet, but how long can you hold your breath for while doing DT?
I think it would be great for a change of pace. Probably not something I would want to do everytime, but once in a while sounds great...
A nice shower/bath time can be a lot of fun, and can set the stage for more fun. It does cross the line into a more GFE type approach to things.

As long as I don't smell like a french whore's perfume when I leave the appointment, would be of interest to me.
  • CJ7
  • 02-21-2012, 02:55 PM
table baths are a very nice part of visiting an AMP ... so much so, the BEST studio in the DFW metroplex added a shower room with table to their building, with much sucKxxxxxxes I might add ..