Guess her phone isn't ringing.........

She is a hottie though. Nice body.
  • zebra
  • 04-01-2013, 10:44 PM
Elisabeth,

I've heard of Amy Taylor, yes she is a legend... Just Google her name... She is a hottie...

I was just poking fun at her, I mean really, advertising on Back Page ?

She just pissed off lunch money at Burger King. And remember at Burger King, you can have it your way.....

If I were selling a diamond bezel Rolex Presidential would I benefit by advertising it in the Thrifty Nickel or Shoppers Guide ?

Alright, everybody can start slamming me....
Have you ever seen her? Or any other really HDH? No? Then your an idiot who talks about something you cannot even conceive. Now, if you said "To me, no person is worth spending... ", then you would be correct. Or maybe" I just cannot understand how anyone is worth that much" To you they are not. Clearly to some, they are. Quit trying to tell others what is worth spending and what is not. When its your money, you decide. Others can decide for themselves

And men who are successfull enough to be able to afford her are not stupid. They are getting something they do not get from other providers.

When you have seen her, come back and tell us how she compaired to "reasonable" providers. If your tastes are refined enough to understand the difference. Untill then accept some things are just not for you and let others enjoy themselves without your judgement

BTW. Your statements don't offend me. They are just ignorant.

I am sorry if this offends anyone, but it is what it is.
No person is worth spending that kind of money on to go see. There are plenty of beautiful and fun ladies around the metro that treat their clientele with an amazing time with rates that are reasonable and services that great. I by no means am a "lowballer" so to speak and try to haggle a lady's rates. But that kind of money?

LOL, I have my ATF's and I have rather enjoyed the ladies I have seen. (off the soap box) Originally Posted by Rufnex
Some guys seek women with those kind of rates out simply because they don't have to share them with you assholes. Or me. Originally Posted by addict
Yes, there are always those guys with more dollars than sense, but txcwby6 is right; Dallas has way too many high quality natural resources to get too excited about an import.
Eh, did anyone else notice that she shows her face in her ads, but blurs them out on her website? O.o
Then all the advertising is for promoting her website?
I mean if she doesn't need the business and BP/Eccie guys can't afford her anyway. Originally Posted by bangalores
It always fascinates me when people continue to believe ECCIE/BP only cater to cheap rates or that this site encompasses anything close to the overall % of the sex trade.

Some guys seek women with those kind of rates out simply because they don't have to share them with you assholes. Or me. Originally Posted by addict
Bingo my brotha. And yes, I fall into the asshole category.

Yes, there are always those guys with more dollars than sense, but txcwby6 is right; Dallas has way too many high quality natural resources to get too excited about an import. Originally Posted by daty/o
So because someone chooses to pay for an experience they have no sense?
$2500/anything up to 4 hours
$4000/12 hours
$6000/24 hours
$4000/each additional 24 hours or partial

That's what she responded to me in my request to see her. Originally Posted by Nastymonk
That's nothing. $4000 over 12 hours comes out to be $307 an hour. Basically, $300 an hour. Not bad at all IMHO, but that's just a grip to drop all in one day (Er, I mean in a couple of hours).
Have you ever seen her? Or any other really HDH? No? Then your an idiot who talks about something you cannot even conceive. Now, if you said "To me, no person is worth spending... ", then you would be correct. Or maybe" I just cannot understand how anyone is worth that much" To you they are not. Clearly to some, they are. Quit trying to tell others what is worth spending and what is not. When its your money, you decide. Others can decide for themselves

And men who are successfull enough to be able to afford her are not stupid. They are getting something they do not get from other providers.

When you have seen her, come back and tell us how she compaired to "reasonable" providers. If your tastes are refined enough to understand the difference. Untill then accept some things are just not for you and let others enjoy themselves without your judgement

BTW. Your statements don't offend me. They are just ignorant. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
For someone to be "old" you would think they wouldn't resort to name calling such as yourself. I never once singled anyone out or said they were stupid for their decisions. To each their own. But the manner in which you acted simply because a difference of opinion shows your ignorance. Real mature like.
WOW! Something like this must happen when you pull down
her Granny Panties.

Or maybe this.

Why do u even care this much about some one u obviously dont know...people ...guys need to mind their own....girls dont get on here and talk about u not getting any pussy tonight....who cares...see her or dont ...and whatever u do doesnt give u the right to judge anyone. ...she isnt saying anything about you or your life...your piece of ass or lack of...your wife your life...so who are u and why do what she wouldn't do to u...period.....who really cares....lol we all travel...we just dont tell you...lol its not ur biz....lol
I'm always fascinated by folks who give a flying banana what other men do with their own stinkin' money.
I am trying to invest in a taint mine.
She's "cute" but there are many Texas-bred hotties that put her to shame. Originally Posted by txcwby6
Here here!! Though my favs all seem to be Texan by adoption. Don't think I have seen a true born and bread native Texas save Safire the redhead...
I'm always fascinated by folks who give a flying banana what other men do with their own stinkin' money. Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
It's only so they can feel better about what they do (or wish they could do) with theirs. Money that is, not their flying banana.
Thugh it may be WALDT, I do agree there are many fine looking women here in DFW. But, as many here already know looks alone do not make a great session or provider. And that is most likley part of what makes women like this one so different. I have never met her or even spent near that much on a single session. Though I look forword to the day I can easlly afford such a treat! Based on my own experiences and things I have heard and read, its those "other" traits besides looks that make such a difference in an experience. And, the needs of the client make a huge difference as well.

I have seen many providers who are able to get me off. They gave me good to great sex. But, there are times when I want something different. I have met a very few providers who were able to expand my experiences. Show new realms and new things about myself I did not know. Revile to me inter truths as it were I needed to learn. Its hard to explain sometimes. But, those who have experienced that truly special session. know its worth far more than just a session to get off. I am willing to pay far more to a provider who can give me that. We all like different thngs and we are all here for many different reasons.

She like other HDHs are worth what they charge to the men who get what they trully want or need from them.
She's "cute" but there are many Texas-bred hotties that put her to shame. Originally Posted by txcwby6