Providers have real lives you know....

Kaylee, it is good news that your daughter is better. That part of you does come first every time.

So many ladies have children at home, it should be obvious to those of us who have raised them that they don't always adhere to our schedule.

The fact that you dropped everything to care for yours shows you have your priorities in the right place and you deserve the respect that goes with it.
Thanks OldGrump.

Maybe I'm being over sensitive about the whole thing due to the stress (I NEED some ADULT FUN TODAY oh and a HUG)

But to the fact he indicated that I'm not a "real provider" and a "flake" just threw me over the edge. And seeing some of the comments that were being make made it worse.

Oh well. No one said life was always easy.

I either need to get laid or get drunk today. :-)
It's Obvious you have your priorities straight Kaylee. And we do know that providers have other lives.

One thing I don't agree with is you called him out here (wasn't hard to find thread), and then you went and posted to his thread when he didn't out your identity. Then went after another provider who had no clue at time of posting what was scenario. She just made a joke. Just causes undeserved drama. And you don't strike me as that type.

I would have made your post to vent the frustration but left at that. Neither of you should have outed each other. Keep it private if it can stay that way.

Sorry your stressed! Things have a way of working out if you stay positive.
Good for you, Kaylee. Both providers and hobbyists have real lives and untoward events which prevent keeping appointments happen. The key is now and has always been to be as courteous as possible about giving as much advance notice as possible and being polite about it. This is real life and good manners. Who in the world would not understand this?

I have had a very few instances where I had to cancel an appointment and I felt bad about it. My good fortune was to have made the appointment with smart women who get that life happens.

I personally would rather have a provider cancel in any case where she thinks her ability to be at her best would be compromised.
It's Obvious you have your priorities straight Kaylee. And we do know that providers have other lives.

One thing I don't agree with is you called him out here (wasn't hard to find thread), and then you went and posted to his thread when he didn't out your identity. Then went after another provider who had no clue at time of posting what was scenario. She just made a joke. Just causes undeserved drama. And you don't strike me as that type.

I would have made your post to vent the frustration but left at that. Neither of you should have outed each other. Keep it private if it can stay that way.

Sorry your stressed! Things have a way of working out if you stay positive. Originally Posted by devour

You're right Devour. I did delete that post because it wasn't right on my part.

My stress level is very high right now. No excuse I know.

Thanks for the honest feed back about it tho. I appreciate it.
You're right Devour. I did delete that post because it wasn't right on my part.

My stress level is very high right now. No excuse I know.

Thanks for the honest feed back about it tho. I appreciate it. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Anytime! I know from how you normally post in the forums it was out of your norm. Stress can do it! I would do one or both! Get laid or get drunk!
Kaylee, it is good news that your daughter is better. That part of you does come first every time.

So many ladies have children at home, it should be obvious to those of us who have raised them that they don't always adhere to our schedule.

The fact that you dropped everything to care for yours shows you have your priorities in the right place and you deserve the respect that goes with it. Originally Posted by OldGrump

Old grump knows best and kaylee you are a wonderful mom
kaylee,

hope your baby is well. nothing more scary than a sick child and it does not matter how old they are.
Kaylee,
Your are a super mom!!!! There is nothing more important than your children and of course in my case, grandchildren! ALWAYS take care of what is the upmost important thing in your life which includes You as well!!
Thanks guys!

I didn't intend for this thread to be a "GO Kaylee" thread but the kind words are really helpful at this VERY stressful period of time.

Last night there was a few mins of balls to the walls "oh shit oh shit oh shit" scary moments and I still had the presence of mind to send a quick cancelation message.

I had every intention of sending a follow up message apologizing for having to cancel like it did. When I saw what he said in that thread, it put me in total melt down mode.

For those of you who know me and my history, it is not my style to get so upset.

But the point is, just because provider can't or chooses (both in my case. First night I choose not to and last night I did have time to share why) not to share WHY she has to cancel doesn't make her any less of a "real provider" or a flake.

Providing is my way of escaping and having fun and I love it.

I either need to get laid or get drunk today. :-) Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Why not both. Get laid early and get drunk after the kiddos hit the hay!!

Kudos for taking care of your baby. Fuck all those that can't or won't understand.
Outstanding idea to use this situation as a "life happens" reminder. As someone who has an "on call" job I would like to take this opportunity to remind providers that guys have to cancel for legitimate reasons as well, sometimes with short notice. Hope all turns out well Kaylee.
Your a classy lady, I hope daughter is fine.
Sometimes the stress of life gets to ya. It shows even more on a provider, you always seem to have to be "ON" and perfect. Life requires adapting.

-
Have a nice glass of wine, go get a massage, or just chill, or have a massive orgasm solo or with someone.... lol.

Your skills and rep are more than needed, you didn't need to explain. Thank you anyway.
Kaylee, I hope your daughter is doing better and on the way to a full recovery. I don't see you as a flake. You came across as a very sincere person when I met you. Glad you put your daughters health above all else. Don't let anyone make you think you are a flake. Btw... You are smoking hot!! ��
I hope you get drunk and laid today. Most important is your little girl gets well.