How providers look

A lot of providers offer outfit requests. We just have to ask.

I always thought it was standard protocol for both of us to strip almost immediately when meeting for the first time, to dismiss LE concerns.

It would be nice to smack around a nice ass in yoga pants or tight jeans.
  • ron32
  • 05-26-2017, 09:01 AM
The guy who invented yoga pants should be knighted. I absolutely love no matter where you look, the chicks are in them. At work in the mall, at play, etc...
This seems pretty bizarre to me. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
It does doesn't it? I personally dress to please the visual senses of not only my guest but myself, It's a bit erotic to get all dressed and ready for a gentleman to come calling.
Even if the clothes are coming off within 5 minutes.

I did go on an outcall once wearing a long duster jacket, stockings and stilettos,
Nothing else.... it was a request.
I won't even go to the grocery store without perfect makeup and nails. I've never seen anyone in 8yrs without fishnet or nylon thigh highs and a nightie. My nails are done every 10-12 days and my hair is done every 14-20 days. 90% of my makeup is from sephora and 90% of my nighties are from torrid. Each pair of fishnets is $15-20. I only wear yoga pants or have my hair up checking in/out of my hotel, getting ice, breakfast... I don't like to draw attention like that OR when requested which is like once a month.
My one and only ncns which was like 5yrs ago wasn't my fault and he understood and was okay when I got ahold of him.
I refuse to be lumped in with frumpy unprofessional one step up from street meat hookers. The only thing keeping the girls that are getting used as examples off of the corners are their cell phones and enablers.
I refuse to be lumped in with frumpy unprofessional one step up from street meat hookers. The only thing keeping the girls that are getting used as examples off of the corners are their cell phones and enablers. Originally Posted by Lexxxy

I'm too fucking vain to be messy like that.
i wear dresses, skirts, and heels multiple times a week.
i don't provide often, but when i do I'm on my a game.
if I'm going to be working the day before i get mani, pedi, and i deep condition my hair.
i couldn't imagine sex without wearing lingerie.
I have seen a few that were dressed nice but not to many . It would be a real treat to see someone in lingerie a garter and stockings. And even when I have ask either they say they forgot or something once into the session. Though I haven't jumped past the 250 amount though
Just wonder does it irritate anyone else that these girls or woman put all these pics in there ads looking one way and dressed nicely. Then when you go to see them there in sweats and t-shirt looking like they just woke up. Just didn't seem to be that way years ago Originally Posted by eclipse21
Makes no sense to put out an image you can't keep up.
Especially if you care how your business continues in the long term.
Please dont lump me into that category either, Ive only ever answered my door in lingerie, or a requested outfit, such as yoga pants, a towel, short skirt...
Please dont lump me into that category either, Ive only ever answered my door in lingerie, or a requested outfit, such as yoga pants, a towel, short skirt... Originally Posted by Heatherlicous
Anddd

You are completely straightforward they can see your CURRENT pictures, know what you look like and all your info with just a couple clicks.

They keep referring to those "needy" one step off the curb hoodrats who think because they can have sex that they're a courtesan.....

Those needy ladies forget how visual men can be,
they never bothered to discover how preparing yourself to be with a man you've never met and to fulfill his desires can be quite erotic and a turn on in itself,
thus allowing those of us who do know what this is truly about to enjoy what we do and who we're with instead of counting holes in the ceiling while they finish.
Anddd
They keep referring to those "needy" one step off the curb hoodrats who think because they can have sex that they're a courtesan..... Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Some of them are so clueless its hard to believe. I responded to a BP ad once and when I asked for pictures, the response was "Why is it always about looks?" lol.

I wasnt even sure what to say to that