Girls Needed for Adult Website

I never had much luck with Sexyjobs. Concept is awesome.. Talent is less than desirable ( at least in Houston) with GPS issues. In California as an adult talent coordinator I found lots of "women" on there for adult movies, but in Texas/Houston... no luck

But hey.. give it a shot
I put on my advertisement girls ages 18-30, but thanks for the tip.

I've tried Sexyjobs, not a very good site. I messaged over 100 and got 2 replies from CA.

I've got most of my girls now, though
Alright, living expenses will be paid. Any other compensation?
Yup. We have a hotline set up where subscribers will call in and you get a certain percentage of all the calls, as well as a bi-weekly check from the subscribers that sign up for our website

PM me for more details
So what's the website so we can check it out and do you have an affiliate program set up to get webmasters to help promote it?
So what's the website so we can check it out and do you have an affiliate program set up to get webmasters to help promote it? Originally Posted by flaunt
Yeah ... what's the website? I'm sure you have one. At least I sure hope you do.
TopShelfVoyeur.com

Set to launch this week

It's going to be BIG
there is nothing in the website to see ?
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.... yeah. If the website isn't ready.. why are you gathering girls? Why don't you finish the website first so people can have an idea of what it is that they're getting into?
Do you guys not understand the concept? Listen, not everything in this world has to be the same. Just be patient, this is the way it's intended to go.
  • FK
  • 05-22-2011, 11:32 AM
I'm sorry but your just asking for a great deal of trust without delivering anything to back up what your saying......?
That's the way the world works, some trust, some don't. It wouldn't be wise for me to reveal my business plan to the world, otherwise you or anyone else could replicate it. I hold the right to reserve and deliver details to only those who are interested and have PM'd me.

What you are saying is a 'Catch 22'...You're asking me to deliver something that I cannot obtain until I achieve the other.

All spots are pretty much taken though. Thanks for your inquiry.
All spots are pretty much taken though. Originally Posted by SivatProductions
Great! Then we can close this thread.