HOLD YOUR HORSES !

Don’t forget what they take they keep . The money goes to their doughnut fund for hungry officers . Cash is a small motivation I’m sure . Originally Posted by Captanroundeye
An editorial...….kinda.

Did you ever think that maybe LEO just has to put a show on every once in a while to quell those who say they never do anything?

I'll try to make this punny, (with BrownsFan in mind,) we all know when one 'goes down' another 'pops up' somewhere else. And I must say, if LEO's reading this, I've never had anything to do with a HE, they've all taken place out of my hands. True story! And it's been a while since I've left a place still packing a loaded gun.

I also think it's the greed of the establishments themselves that cause there demise not a couple of complaints from guys wives who call LEO telling them 'My husband never has sex with me anymore, he must be getting at that massage place where they 'tie' you up in Carnegie."

Maybe if we slow down with the 'Flash Bangs' where throwing around on this site LEO will stop kicking down the doors. Oh, and uh....fuck the wifey every once in a while. Take one for the team !!
If you guys really think that LEO doesn't know about Kyoto after all these years, you're kidding yourself. Someone is getting paid off, which is all the better for us. Kind of like that spa in Altoona. Been there forever, but they stay quiet and someone is getting paid off.
Spa in Altoona where if your talking about Garden Spa it has been closed since 2016 if I am missing one please PM me
I still miss the garden spa
If you guys really think that LEO doesn't know about Kyoto after all these years, you're kidding yourself. Someone is getting paid off, which is all the better for us. Kind of like that spa in Altoona. Been there forever, but they stay quiet and someone is getting paid off. Originally Posted by rodgerrabbit
Bingo. Places like Kyoto survive because the people who send them on the busts to "Be tough on crime (TM)" they get their share, and need a place to take the local politicians to get a little pussy, when they arent looking for some cute guy.
Originally Posted by BrownsFan45
Ok.... That's news to me.
What...no dog attack!