Better at answering Pm's and emails.

If you didn't spend so much time on here runnin your mouth, you might be better at running a business.

I'm just saying. Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
is your business. what I chose to do with my time is mine. You worry about you and your business. I can do what I chose with mine This was addressed to the gents, so unless you grew a dick..STFU....
Damn..............that is just hot.

By the way, sweetness..................... ........are you posting on the Y right now?
is your business. what I chose to do with my time is mine. You worry about you and your business. I can do what I chose with mine This was addressed to the gents, so unless you grew a dick..STFU.... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
If you didn't spend so much time on here runnin your mouth, you might be better at running a business.

I'm just saying. Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
Good Morning sofia, now I can get some more popcorn. We have missed you! How did you sleep? You look pretty today, are these really your boobs?
Screw the.popcorn I'm getting the Ice Cream out.
This should be a doozy.
Damn..............that is just hot.

By the way, sweetness..................... ........are you posting on the Y right now? Originally Posted by dearhunter
nope never......
My sincerest apologies to you, Sisyphus. You quoted me and it looked like your comment was in response to my post. I apologize for unleashing the fury, I shall try to get it leashed again.

As for YOU, Sofia...

Nevermind. I'll just continue to let you do what you do best: Self-Destruct.

Now all of you spectators, pop more popcorn! Im resuming my spot in the audience for the latest episode of "Sofia Does it Again!"
Kara, come sit on my lap for the show....................it is ok if you figit a little.
My sincerest apologies to you, Sisyphus. You quoted me and it looked like your comment was in response to my post. I apologize for unleashing the fury, I shall try to get it leashed again. Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
No worries! I get what it looked like. Just thought you knew me better than that...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Ni7LGXW7g"]YouTube- Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes "If You Don't Know Me By Now"[/ame]
Thanks for accepting my apology, S.

How about a make-up slowdance, followed by a make-up lay to that song?
is your business. what I chose to do with my time is mine. You worry about you and your business. I can do what I chose with mine This was addressed to the gents, so unless you grew a dick..STFU.... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
HUH HUH Did you grow one Kara
Thanks for accepting my apology, S.

How about a make-up slowdance, followed by a make-up lay to that song? Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
Best offer I've ever had!!!! You're on!!!!

(Note to self: Trick [REDACTED] into unleashing the fury more often!!!)

DH, those 8...er...um...ok....4 secs will be JUST for you guy! Hell, I may even hire carkid to write the review!!!
I need you fine folks to keep this shit storm going. I have nothing better to do with my time today.
KLK don't let it go so easily....Your too nice
Cardio why not bitch slap wayward. Just for the hell of it.

Sofia, drink some coffee and come back guns a blazing.
It must be that everyone is preparing for Valentines Day make-up sex.

At Sofia's??????
K - what's your problem with me again since I don't know you..,Oh it's the fact that we can't get back to the Pm's and emails fast enough...........BTW Looked up Akon , now that is class.........I'll let you get back you your favorite CD rapping about bitches and hoes so you can post a complaint about why men address women that way.........Unless of course that is your avatar because you agree........low self esteem....

Save it. I don't have time to address you.
I would say Kara’s a wordsmith not a tool. I'm still laughing and admiring the polished apology.