I...

Remember Oob, what happens in the Spider Hole stays in the Spider Hole.......speculation from outsiders is of no importance.......carry on. Originally Posted by dearhunter
^^

Lest one might give ones self away..lol

...yes was speculation on my part.. but Oob just gave it credence. WU and others sorta have very predictable posting styles and a very sick sense of humor so its easy to see that this "apology" is not a real one.

ijs
heh
I gave nothing away. Merely calling out your reference to a mythical place of happiness and good times.
I luv you wakeup!
  • Trey
  • 07-26-2012, 08:30 AM
We all know its not real, but we may get a few days of peace. That man gives not one shit who he offends. Let's just roll with it for the day. The games begin anew tomorrow.
ThreAD.
Pussy!!!
It just sounds like most of the WU haters are just unhappy people in general....If you read and can comprehend his posts there isn't much false or irrelevant content.

Geeze....he did apologize......
But, he didn't take it back........ijs
my hero is a quitter?
I apologized before........what is the big deal?

I thinck he should apologize to more of us retards........someone make a list.
...apologize.

It has been brought to my attention that as of late I have acted in a callous and insensitive manner concerning a certain segment of the population here on this board. I have been shown several past instances of his behavior and agree that some of my comments could have been taken the wrong way, and in other cases were directly meant to offend in any way they could be taken.

I deeply regret these actions here recently, and while my thread about weight loss is a very relevant topic and contains some very useful information, the overall tone in which it was presented tended to obscure the usefulness of the topic. I now see that my comments have been derogatory toward a certain segment of the provider population and to those ladies, I say "I'm sorry."

I will continue to believe what I want, like what I want, and speak what I want, but I'll temper my remarks so that others do not take offense. Thank you for your time. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
If you're being honest, I am impressed. But I do have my doubts. Time will tell.
This, I believe, is going to go down as One of ECCIE's Greatest Enigmas!
Point of order........shouldn't wakeup change his tagline to "I apologize for shitting like an elephant all over your parade"..........ija
I picked that up right away...said nothing. I at first read his apology, then looked at his "claim to fame" sig line...TFF