McConnell vows quick vote on next justice; Biden says wait

And that’s good for America because ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's good for America because the Supreme Court is now short handed. America needs a young vibrant Conservative Justice who understands the Constitution and the rule of Law and can start immediately without any bullshit from Liberals who aren't good for America.
So far Collins and Murkowski say they will not vote for Trump's nominee. Will 2 more Republican Senators do the same? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I'm not reading direct quotes from Murkoswki and Collins.

Expect Pelosi to start impeachment proceedings against Trump. If she does it will a bloodbath. All Trump has to do is nominate one of the many qualified conservative female justices. Game over.

What is Murkowski gonna do? Go to her constituents and say this woman is unqualified because "Trump?" Won't fly.
"so 'Far" - using two handles???? Originally Posted by oeb11
WTF are you talking about, Dr. Doom?

What “handle” are you using, over and over and over and over and over...

Your handle must be tired. Your hands are going to fall off amigo.

It's good for America because the Supreme Court is now short handed. America needs a young vibrant Conservative Justice who understands the Constitution and the rule of Law and can start immediately without any bullshit from Liberals who aren't good for America. Originally Posted by Levianon17
The SCOTUS was shorthanded for a whole fucking year about four years ago.

Didn’t hear you mewling about that then.

Mind explaining why it was OK four years ago but now it’s not?

Tick tock.
WTF are you talking about, Dr. Doom?

What “handle” are you using, over and over and over and over and over...

Your handle must be tired. Your hands are going to fall off amigo.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Only canadjuns would post these scatologies
I wonder what the previous VP was saying about filling that seat at the time. Any fuzzy memories on that from 2016? As to why worry now -- contested election. Ring any bells? As to Demonirats threats from SanFranNan and Schmuckmer et all writ large - who gives a rats pahtoot? Screw them. They wanna activate The Mob - good luck with that.

Tick tock. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I wonder what the previous VP was saying about filling that seat at the time. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Bitten has to take the bitter with the sweet when he embraces the "fine administration" that "qualifies" him to be POTUS!!!!!

For instance: He can't disclose his list of nominees, because ....

... IT HASN'T BEEN HANDED TO HIM YET!!!!

If he attempts to take too much credit for the Obaminable Administration "success" .... it will BITE him in the ass!

Remember his open mic: "This is a big fucking deal"?

Then there are those "successes" like:
"Elections have consequences". Who was it that said that? Was it Obama? Why yes it was.

Tick tock. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This is more important.
For instance: He can't disclose his list of nominees, because ....

... IT HASN'T BEEN HANDED TO HIM YET!!!!

Originally Posted by LexusLover
he likely is fearful he will splinter the dim "coalition" by naming anyone with any sense

so he wants to wait out the election without having to take any stand or take any question
Operation Warp speed .02 / Oh but wait the dim-wits and the ridiculous hypocrisy part .02
The dim-wits forget its the job of the potus to replace the opening

Timing of takin her of ice is suspicious !!
  • oeb11
  • 09-21-2020, 09:26 AM
Is He breaking teh rules?

teh

teh

teh Originally Posted by matchingmole

Star nose - how about You reproduce the 'Rules" supposedly broken ?????

But - One never has read the Constitution - I expect nothing from the Burrow that is at all intellectual , cogent, and constructive.
Per usual DPST narrative.
It's good for America because the Supreme Court is now short handed. America needs a young vibrant Conservative Justice who understands the Constitution and the rule of Law and can start immediately without any bullshit from Liberals who aren't good for America. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Leftists are destroying America.
RBG was 87 years old, she should have retired during oboma's presidency and this would not be an issue. Her power hunger is what put us in the predicament.
... Her power hunger is what put us in the predicament. Originally Posted by ggew44

For sure she could have left the bench sooner if she felt like it. But who is this "us"? I do not feel to be in a predicament. On the contrary, I'm feeling on top of the world. At this point, the right thing to do is whatever the Demonicrats don't want us to do. Kinda reminiscent of their claiming others are doing exactly what they are actually doing all the time.