O’Keefe has the NYTs by the balls

I posted a video of James Okeefe reading the NYTs answer to his lawsuit against him. He was reading THEIR words. Originally Posted by bambino

Refute one thing that Okeefe said. Go ahead. Take another swig and try Cruiser. Originally Posted by bambino
Liar.

Post the video, bina.
He says so with every stupid thread. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You can’t refute the topic. So you and PFunkster post twaddle. They say two heads are better than one. It doesn’t apply to you two.
Liar.

Post the video, bina. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
All you have to do is open the link. It’s really not that hard. Which explains why you’re lost. Have someone do it for you.
All you have to do is open the link. It’s really not that hard. Which explains why you’re lost. Have someone do it for you. Originally Posted by bambino

Riiight! I'm supposed to do your home work.
It's easy. Where is the video you posted? Where did you post it? Did you post any video? If you don't know how to post a video, just admit it. Someone here could help you with your homework.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzFGVEEB0Yw

Subject of Project Veritas voter fraud story says he was offered bribe

https://www.fox9.com/news/subject-of...ered-bribe.amp

A Pattern of Disinformation

The lack of verifiable evidence, allegations of misrepresentation and entrapment, and coordination with conservative causes, has been part of Project Veritas’ method of operation.
Riiight! I'm supposed to do your home work. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I just opened it. But I’m not going to do your homework. You open your pie hole and you don’t even know what the threads about. Go to the video and try to post something worthwhile.
It's easy. Where is the video you posted? Where did you post it? Did you post any video? If you don't know how to post a video, just admit it. Someone here could help you with your homework.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
It’s imbedded in the link numbnuts. I know that’s too complicated for you and funkster.
Riiight! I'm supposed to do your home work. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

interesting. you are too lazy to simply click a link and yet you expect people here to watch hour long diatribes by that commie faggot Noam Chomsky.

I just opened it. But I’m not going to do your homework. You open your pie hole and you don’t even know what the threads about. Go to the video and try to post something worthwhile. Originally Posted by bambino

What video?
interesting. you are too lazy to simply click a link and yet you expect people here to watch hour long diatribes by that commie faggot Noam Chomsky. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Double liking your own post? What makes you think I didn't click the link?

What video? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
For the last time, click on the link, it will open, it’s says view in Telegram, click that, it will say open, click that. Wa La, the video appears. So easy a caveman can do it. Are you as advanced as a caveman?

Pssssst, Cruiser, I was one of Waco’s likes. You’re on a big Ofer tonight
For the last time, click on the link, it will open, it’s says view in Telegram, click that, it will say open, click that. Wa La, the video appears. So easy a caveman can do it. Are you as advanced as a caveman? Originally Posted by bambino

If you go to the hill, walk down the other side, you will see a rainbow. At the end of that rainbow there will be a pot of gold. It's all yours.

And it's "voilá". From vois (“see!, look!”), second-person singular imperative of voir (“to see, to look”) and là (“there”), literally meaning "look there!".

O-fer? Where's the God damn video you posted? You know I'm going to use that, right? I'm going to say, "yeah, I posted it".
If you go to the hill, walk down the other side, you will see a rainbow. At the end if that rainbow there will be a pot of gold. It's all yours.

And it's "voilá". From vois (“see!, look!”), second-person singular imperative of voir (“to see, to look”) and là (“there”), literally meaning "look there!".

O-fer? Where's the God damn video you posted. You know I'm going to use that, right? I'm going to say, "yeah, I posted it". Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Sleep it off Bro. Do the “hair of the dog” thing when you wake up. Probably Saturday.
I posted a video of James Okeefe reading the NYTs answer to his lawsuit against him. He was reading THEIR words. You’re not worth replying to. You obviously can’t understand what’s going on. I’ll buy you a subscription to the NYT. I’m sure you swallow all of their lies. Originally Posted by bambino
Sleep it off Bro. Do the “hair of the dog” thing when you wake up. Probably Saturday. Originally Posted by bambino

For the last time: What video?!