Feel safe and confident America!!!!!!

Yep, I will keep reaching, grabbing, and throwing it right back into conservative faces!

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles...nt-of-the-time Originally Posted by Little Monster

if you say so .. sensei John Kreese

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KF4iJzBVWM

BHAAHHAAAA
Yeah keep reaching. Biden has forty seven years of telling bullshit to Trump's four, lol. Biden is no leader. Other World leaders are not afraid of him nor do they respect him. Which leaves America vulnerable. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Got any solid proof to back your mouth up?? No. Didn't think so.
We all just witnessed very clear proof of our ineffective, stupid, delusional, and embarrassing president make a fool out of himself on his trip to Russia and get completely owned by a world leader .....forty-seven years of biden being the shittiest member in congress served him well and led him to this moment ..... Levianon is right, after this public fiasco, no world leader will ever respect him after he made a complete ass out of himself and our country .....
Got any solid proof to back your mouth up?? No. Didn't think so. Originally Posted by Little Monster
I'm sorry, I didn't know you were blind and deaf. Hate to think I was picking on the handicapped.
That was rude sir.
I'm sorry, I didn't know you were blind and deaf. Hate to think I was picking on the handicapped. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Was I talking to you?? No I wasn't. First learn how to read before you run your mouth "genius". You really do make this way too easy.
if you say so .. sensei John Kreese

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KF4iJzBVWM

BHAAHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

And I'm Johnny Lawrence, not Kreese!!
Got any solid proof to back your mouth up?? No. Didn't think so. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Yeah, Hours of video and miles of documentation. Where do you want to start?
[QUOTE=00 gauge;1062496433] president make a fool out of himself on his trip to Russia

How can we believe any of the rest of this quote by the author when Biden didn't even make a trip to Russia? And that's a fact! Uninformed trying to inform us.
All right it was Switzerland and not Russia I stand corrected, but I also stand by my statement ..... if you watched any news coverage on that meeting and how biden acted and what he said, can you honestly call my comments as being incorrect? ..... or did you ignore the summit completely because you already knew biden would make it a public disaster? .....
Yeah, Hours of video and miles of documentation. Where do you want to start? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Start wherever tf it is you want to. I already know what you're going to post. Nothing but a bunch of misquoting, lies and bull shit cause that is all you conservatives can do. That is why you conservatives have gotten your asses beat down in the last 3 out four presidential elections, you got your asses beat in the midterms, and you got your asses beat in the special elections.

All you people can do is cry and make shit up. Voter fraud pssssssshhh fucking pathetic. How bout you change your bull shit ways of thinking and then maybe someone outside the trailer park will vote for you!!!!
Start wherever tf it is you want to. I already know what you're going to post. Nothing but a bunch of misquoting, lies and bull shit cause that is all you conservatives can do. That is why you conservatives have gotten your asses beat down in the last 3 out four presidential elections, you got your asses beat in the midterms, and you got your asses beat in the special elections.

All you people can do is cry and make shit up. Voter fraud pssssssshhh fucking pathetic. How bout you change your bull shit ways of thinking and then maybe someone outside the trailer park will vote for you!!!! Originally Posted by Little Monster
You just described the Democrats. But you left one thing out, yeah Fraud. That's how an old has been in politics gets to be president.
Puddens okays the pipeline and family has made billions from Russia , YUP we're okay now
You just described the Democrats. But you left one thing out, yeah Fraud. That's how an old has been in politics gets to be president. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Nah I just described how an old, incompetent, pathological liar got his ass beat.
Nah I just described how an old, incompetent, pathological liar got his ass beat. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Yeah through fraud. Joe Biden is the ultimate Puppet. Puppets don't win legitimately. When the DNC is through with Joe they'll chuck him to the curb like garbage and nobody will ever hear from him again.