Review: Tinagirl69 NCNS

There was a make up session.

Thanks for the follow up sir...
There was a make up session.

Originally Posted by Lostrom1
Damn bro that sucks.Again sorry for your experience.
Wow, this sure is a roller coaster thread. Do I want to get on the tina ride or not? Lmao!
Hell if I get on the ride I may not lose much other than a little time..

Book session... (no charge)...
NCNS... (no charge)...
Make up... (no charge)...
Good or bad still got fucked lol.
If you don't place any value on your time, don't be surprised when the hooktards don't either.....ijs.
Agreed DH. No response to communique's is one thing being stood up is inexcusable to me.
Haven't had an issue yet... ijs

Not saying it's not wrong to ncns at all cause it is.
OK...looks like it wasn't a "treat" after all. Well, that's too bad.
Hookers and tigers...neither one changes their stripes and both have claws that come out when they're pissed off...

She was like this before her name change and hiatus...she's ALWAYS going to be like this, it's just a matter of time. I mean, how dare someone tell others that she NC/NS'd someone!!! I demand you take it down immediately!! Horseshit...

You guys need to quit giving these dumbass hookers so many breaks and kick them to the fucking curb, one strike and you're out...unfortunately you idiots will always think you're special and keep going back and then whine when it goes to shit...

The hooker fucks up...you put her on blast...and you walk the fuck away. No looking back. No "make-up session". No responding to e-mail, text, voicemail, or PM.

Damn...this shit isn't rocket science...
everyone makes mistakes sometimes.

whether it's a mistake you can tolerate or not is up to the individual.

if you go in knowing the possibilities and you feel like it'd be worth a try, go for it.

if it's a deal breaker for you then that's fine too.

if there were no second chances life would suck.
Judging from the responses from some that have gone back it doesn't always go to shit...
I didn't realise that the hobby had been reduced to a lottery ticket, and so many fucktards were drincking the coolaid........go figure.