Which of these would you rather see on your bank statement?

Why would anyone pay a hooker with plastic? Originally Posted by bigbadbill969
For the rewards points or flyer miles. Not
Everyone has to hide their procurement of adult entertainment.
Thank you to everyone who took this question seriously.

I have the information I need to make a decision. Originally Posted by Reba Faye
You mean you're not going to share it?
You mean you're not going to share it? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I've concluded that a masculine-sounding generic business name seems to be the popular choice, which makes sense. Anything remotely feminine in description seemed to gain a negative reaction, especially from the married men. I googled a variety of options to see what sort of results popped up. I almost went with consulting, however I decided to go with the more generic choice of services, which could be twisted to match whatever explanation is fitting to each individual client.
...I almost went with consulting, however I decided to go with the more generic choice of services, which could be twisted to match whatever explanation is fitting to each individual client. Originally Posted by Reba Faye
... suggestions that imply "deductibility" are always nice.
You mean you do not have a hobby CC along with a hobby cellphone,m along with your anonymous handle, along with only going to appointments on the bus........
You mean you do not have a hobby CC along with a hobby cellphone,m along with your anonymous handle, along with only going to appointments on the bus........ Originally Posted by The2Dogs
They hardly ever get incalls on bus routes any more.

Real bummer.

Besides one might end up being distracted by a hot babe riding the bus.
Another good one: warehousing distribution term that even Amazon.com uses:

"Fulfillment "

Lmfao
They hardly ever get incalls on bus routes any more.
Real bummer.
Besides one might end up being distracted by a hot babe riding the bus. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That was pretty funny right there ^
It's been a long time since I've rode the bus, but other than the park and rides, it's VERY rare you see a hot babe waiting at the bus stop. Thanks for the laugh LL!

I've often thought it practical to park at a nearby watering hole, then über over to the incall.
Any thoughts?
That was pretty funny right there ^
It's been a long time since I've rode the bus, but other than the park and rides, it's VERY rare you see a hot babe waiting at the bus stop.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
"hot babe" is relative ... an "eye of the beholder" kind of thing ...

.. not to mention ..... "One man's MEAT is another's POISON"!!!

Prolly better for this thread!

An aside: I've known several appealing ladies who preferred to park and ride ... to downtown.

I've often thought it practical to park at a nearby watering hole, then über over to the incall.
Any thoughts?
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
That's a pretty good idea, my only issue would be time constraints. Of course, this only applies to people who sneak away from the SO or those who hobby on lunch. If you don't have either of those issues, sounds like a great idea.
Any thoughts? Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Could you please explain why doing this is practical?
Which particular concerns does it address? Thanks.
Well I've uber'd to a nearby starbucks or greezy spoon then walked.

Uber documents you start and finish address on the account and email.
Could you please explain why doing this is practical?
Which particular concerns does it address? Thanks. Originally Posted by Reba Faye
Many providers use the string of notels around town, which could be difficult to explain if your car was spotted there. Some fear their license plate being seen and tracked to their RW name and address.
Many providers use the string of notels around town, which could be difficult to explain if your car was spotted there. Some fear their license plate being seen and tracked to their RW name and address. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
I understand. Thank you for your response.
I have a hobby car......