Stripper Slide?

Yep.. everyone has the right to seek out the things they like or to avoid the things they don't like!! I'm sure there are plenty on both sides of the fence
I know from the man's perspective, we're hoping a SS slips into bbfs. But tell me ladies. What is your level of temptation during a SS? Are you craving some hot dick inside you? Originally Posted by Jason Green
Personally I am a bigger fan of cold dick. Hot dick sounds like it should come with a warning label similar to those printed on the side of a coffee cup
Personally I am a bigger fan of cold dick. Hot dick sounds like it should come with a warning label similar to those printed on the side of a coffee cup Originally Posted by BBW Jane Smith
A cold dick looks like a scared turtle's head.
  • BLM69
  • 01-12-2017, 06:42 PM
A cold dick looks like a scared turtle's head. Originally Posted by ElBombero
No one likes a turtle head in the hobby, I like hot pussy just not on fire
A cold dick looks like a scared turtle's head. Originally Posted by ElBombero

"No one warned her about shrinkage". I'm feeling a little slow on the uptake.

I hereby restate my preference as "pleasantly warm dick but not on fire"
I don't want a SS for the same reason some want it. I do not, under any circumstances want an "oops!" I know what pussy feels like with my dick inside, that's what wives and long term girlfriends are for. Why anyone would risk unprotected sex with a stranger is beyond me. I don't understand the appeal at all.
I used to be all about the stripper slide, even had it in my p411 as a highly requested preference. I was new, then. Now, not so much my thing. Mostly because I don't have the will power, and if it were to that point we might as well be enjoying penetration. I can barely hold out on a good bbbj before I have the urgent desire to be kissing you AND inside you. :/
  • BLM69
  • 01-12-2017, 08:52 PM
Yep.. everyone has the right to seek out the things they like or to avoid the things they don't like!! I'm sure there are plenty on both sides of the fence Originally Posted by GracePreston
Sounds like you're down for some bare cock? You like the ones that like it on the DL? I'm just pulling your leg btw
Sounds like you're down for some bare cock? You like the ones that like it on the DL? I'm just pulling your leg btw Originally Posted by BLM69
Lol-- very funny. I'm still just as against it as ever-- I've just lost my will to argue about it. At some point, a person has got to learn to just let go and let people do what they wanna do with their own lives. To each their own, or some shit
I don't allow SS for the simple reason that I know so many of you are hoping for a "WHOOPS". Originally Posted by GracePreston
If all girls were this wise the hobby wouldn't be nearly as fun. And guys that seek ss and say they don't want bbfs - I call BS.
I can't wait to see the first CBJ girl start offering oral SS. The mental image of how that would work has me literally laughing out loud.
I can't wait to see the first CBJ girl start offering oral SS. The mental image of how that would work has me literally laughing out loud. Originally Posted by Brandofan
I can't help but think "Corn on the cob without the teeth"
I can't help but think "Corn on the cob without the teeth" Originally Posted by GracePreston
One would hope its without teeth! But yes, this is what I thought too and it makes me chuckle at the thought.
A SS feels so good) like a hot throbbing vibrator on my clit)))))))))))
FemiLove always puts a lot of love in her posts.