Young Fresh meat

• DABOY
  • 08-17-2010, 08:25 PM
I had similar experience with Bossy, not feel much fun with provider18. Young body is attractive, but attitude and technique are soso.
Lol. You charmer. I bet you say that to all the girls. Thanks, love. Originally Posted by tracibrooks
Naw, just the ones I want wrapped around me.
ok new pussy is fun. sorry pm didnt think. the blonde is kicking in.
Either way, this thread is making me want to eat.....something.
Bossy:

Care for a mulligan?

Naw, just the ones I want wrapped around me. Originally Posted by DFK Hunter
i agree w/ dfkh.
ok new pussy is fun. sorry pm didnt think. the blonde is kicking in. Originally Posted by LovingKAYLA
kayla,

my dearest sweetest freshest most delectable nectarest pussy, ...

ok, that's laying on a bit thick...

anyhow, no problem. it's just that many of the women i've met in my lifetime like that, but will cringe at many other terms of not-so-endearment.

i'll stop here.
Bossy, It is another grumpy sounding post from you. The men's area might have had a better reception to the thread and your opinion.

Posting this in the coed area where it is disparaging and insulting to the ladies was not a brilliant idea, in my opinion.

But hey. If you don't give respect to others, they won't return it, either.
  • broes
  • 08-18-2010, 12:09 AM
So, CPI, are you a bigger fan of happy days joanie cunningham or of joanie loves chachi joanie cunningham? Just dont tell me it was trainwreck joanie from celebrity fat camp on vh1.
Dude you watch VH1 ?!?! how retro of you!!!
Young fresh meat, huh? All I could think of was..damn you're fresh dead meat...or what a meat head (dead from the neck up if you're not from the "All in the Family" generation).
Dude you watch VH1 ?!?! how retro of you!!! Originally Posted by LovingKAYLA
Ha! I do too! Especially the I love the 80's shit. If that isn't enough, I now have the RETRO channel. Last night, I watched Youngblood (80's hockey movie), The Warriors, Breakfast Club, St. Elmo's Fire. You can't replicate that shit!

To answer the queston, Joannie from Happy Days.

Better yet, how about Jamie Powell from Charles in Charge. If I had a quarter for every time I rubbed one out because of her, I would hobby as much as Surge!

Back on topic now...Fresh meat..Central Market is the place.
Bossy, It is another grumpy sounding post from you. The men's area might have had a better reception to the thread and your opinion.

Posting this in the coed area where it is disparaging and insulting to the ladies was not a brilliant idea, in my opinion.

But hey. If you don't give respect to others, they won't return it, either. Originally Posted by cpi3000
Was being respectful by not mentioning the "trophy wife experience" providers.
Don't need to earn respect from others to pay to play - that is messed up.
Was just looking for opinions minus the sugar coating like below.

I had similar experience with Bossy, not feel much fun with provider18. Young body is attractive, but attitude and technique are soso. Originally Posted by DABOY
My bad. I didn't notice before you are too cheap to buy or earn Premium access so you had to post it here.
Was being respectful by not mentioning the "trophy wife experience" providers. . Originally Posted by BossyWillson
This is a funny phrase "trophy wife experience", but I can't figure out what that is. I'm guessing it means a woman a lot younger, beautiful, whom you can parade around in public.