Why Liberals Cannot Bring Down Trump

You people think that and you keep coming up with all the reasons he is in trouble, but it doesn't stick. Hopefully he is enjoying himself.

I think liberals treated Ronald Reagan this bad, too. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Yeah, what makes you say that?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hahaha, Donald Trump "Tweeter of the Year". That's pretty good. Have any idea who the Twit Of The Year Is?

Jim
Funny the "NASTY DEMOCRATES "Dumper words have been "outa line " for years and the media doesn't say a word BUT , Example Billary and deplorable , Warren and no concern for Americans on and on HYOCRITES
that's The reason the Libertarts can' t "take him down" Not everybody drinkin the cool aide ,,,,,,,
I think liberals treated Ronald Reagan this bad, too. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Reagan was the first to suffer a derangement syndrome from the libs, but it was mild as compared to what was done to Bush 43 (mild in the 1st term and a whimper in the 2nd term after suffering too many rope a dopes from bush) & Trump (Hyper).

RDS - Reagan Derangement Syndrome (mild) ....... 3 out of 10 ***
BDS - Bush Derangement Syndrome (milder) ....... 4 out of 10 ****
TDS - Trump Derangement Syndrome (Hyper or mega) 8 out of 10 ********
trump's a cunt.
  • Tiny
  • 08-25-2018, 11:54 AM
We will find out in a few short weeks (November 6th to be exact) how well voters in this country think President Trump is doing. I challenged others to make predictions as to what will happen in the House and Senate. So far JDBarleycorn and one other have offered their opinions. JD predicts Republicans will hold control of both the House and Senate but lose some seats in the House. The other person predicts that Republicans will gain seats in both.

Any other brave souls out there? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Republicans win the Senate, Democrats win the House
We will find out in a few short weeks (November 6th to be exact) how well voters in this country think President Trump is doing. I challenged others to make predictions as to what will happen in the House and Senate. So far JDBarleycorn and one other have offered their opinions. JD predicts Republicans will hold control of both the House and Senate but lose some seats in the House. The other person predicts that Republicans will gain seats in both.

Any other brave souls out there? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Generally, the President's party loses seats in an off year election. I believe that trend will hold because of the massive attacks against Trump.
Yeah, what makes you say that? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I remember their venomous hatred against him at the time.

The left can be incredibly hateful against those that oppose them.

The left can be incredibly hateful against those that oppose them. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Wow. I don’t remember it that way at all. Of course, I was a Reagan supporter, so maybe I didn’t see he “venomous hatred.”

Reagan, if he were around today, would never have tolerated the afterbirth of the 2016 disgrace that currently befouls the heart and soul of our people...

https://hillreporter.com/ronald-reag...press-5876/amp

The left can be incredibly hateful against those that oppose them. Originally Posted by friendly fred

The way the right hates the left on this forum, I think it runs both ways.
The way the right hates the left on this forum, I think it runs both ways. Originally Posted by bamscram
No, it's not hate the Right has for the Left on this Forum, it's pity.

Jim
Generally, the President's party loses seats in an off year election. I believe that trend will hold because of the massive attacks against Trump. Originally Posted by friendly fred
The question is will Democrats take control of the House. I'm with Tiny. In my opinion the attacks on Trump have had little to do with people's opinions of him. Most people had formed opinions of Trump long before the recent attacks.
Wow. I don’t remember it that way at all. Of course, I was a Reagan supporter, so maybe I didn’t see he “venomous hatred.”

Reagan, if he were around today, would never have tolerated the afterbirth of the 2016 disgrace that currently befouls the heart and soul of our people...

https://hillreporter.com/ronald-reag...press-5876/amp Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you voted for Reagan? what happened to you? how did you get flipped into a democrat?

Reagan's children don't speak for him posthumously and all of them are/were liberal leaning disappointments to Reagan. i hope he cut them all out of his will.

i do recall the liberal left's attacks on Reagan. it blew up in their faces just like their attacks on Trump have. they never learn.
The way the right hates the left on this forum, I think it runs both ways. Originally Posted by bamscram
I definitely hate the left wingers with everything I've got, so it does run both ways.