swim suit selfies

Morgan....Jules
We are patiently waiting.......

Come on Ladies
+1, mate my niece has bigger.

meh Originally Posted by FunInDFW
What is your niece's contact info?
Tough room! I think it is a great photo. Cute bikini, great body, smooth skin. There is nothing wrong with a little self promotion. Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Thank you. I do try to moisturize.

nice pic Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Thank you as well.
Wow....well to clear the air....no not in need for rent..mine was paid in months advance and not planning to your dallas anytime soon.

Just wanted to do something fun and flirty. Who cares if I did it in every city. Maybe instead of being grumpy.... take advantage of checking out all the different girls in their swim suits.

But from all the negativity they will be hesitant. I frankly ignore those that are secretly upset that I haven't been to Dallas in awhile. I promise soon but not soon enough.

**Muah**
Thank you to those that had something nice to say
Wow....well to clear the air....no not in need for rent..mine was paid in months advance and not planning to your dallas anytime soon.

Just wanted to do something fun and flirty. Who cares if I did it in every city. Maybe instead of being grumpy.... take advantage of checking out all the different girls in their swim suits.

But from all the negativity they will be hesitant. I frankly ignore those that are secretly upset that I haven't been to Dallas in awhile. I promise soon but not soon enough.

**Muah** Originally Posted by Daddys Girl
I liked it!
23 posts about bikini self shots and only one, the Op's original picture, has been posted?!?! What kind of whore board is this??? It's July in Texas - I don't care if it's a threAD - I want to see some hotties!!!
  • 07-24-2014, 03:58 PM
Ladies post your pics... Originally Posted by Daddys Girl
She read my mind for a great thread.....what kind of clown has something negative to say about hot ladies posting bikini selfies!?!

Ladies post onnnn and onnnnnn pretty please
23 posts about bikini self shots and only one, the Op's original picture, has been posted?!?! What kind of whore board is this??? Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Whoa Nelly!
Hurtful "diss" on TexasDave.....
Whoa Nelly!
Hurtful "diss" on TexasDave..... Originally Posted by sticknrudder1
I need to stand on a Milk crate next time so he can see me.
Okay so I just now looked at this post hoping to see some hot woman in swimsuits and theres none? Really???
What is your niece's contact info? Originally Posted by pyramider
And is BBBJ, CIMNQNS on the menu . . .

Thanks for the idea and nice pic, DG. Bunch of rude A-holes just ready to pounce with their negativity.
Okay so I just now looked at this post hoping to see some hot woman in swimsuits and theres none? Really??? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Disappointing, I know!