Just because ....We're all screwed heh...

I never took you as a poo butt, BUT....why all of the sudden you want to be catty too?

Guess I'll reread past posts on my spare time more timely instead of speed reading.

Cheers & Smiles Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Hey boo, I think or would hope Gs and I are starting to understand each other I THINK, GS....

Don't hold it against him but i adore you chicka
Thanks for the kind comment,but the post is meant to be sarcastic...in a funny kinda way.

Please go through the threads and them maybe you will understand my humorous (well i find it humorous) post, I offer BBBj SS C/B ss YMMV but some tend to worry so much about it and not worry about their business and this business WE ALL chose to be in come with risk in EVERYTHING in EVERY WAY, the kitty cats can flip it rub down however they chose but the fact still remains not even condoms are safe just lowers RISK FACTORS.

The post is just showing even bbbj are risky but the majority of us do is and will continue,i entered this business knowing its a RISKY business,but its mine and i will continue as i see fit and i suggest others do the same i dont troll all ads and worry about what others do nor should anyone because they think they have the golden badge in hookerville is all i was trying to prove.

I don't often make threADS no need and don't need confrontation,i understand this is Co-ed and people have all different opinions and i know the repercussions of any post made good or bad but they can comment as they see fit and i will kindly chose to answer back or ignore, i'm done with all the nonsense!

Now again thanks for your comment its kind and i appreciate that!

Now i go post my provider AD in correct area Originally Posted by Cendell M
Girrrlll.
I got the sarcasm at least it's not a "cowardly catty" thread.
You rock!!!

I agree

I offer many different activities.
I have never in my whole "Playmate" life had to explain why.

Sure am NOT about to go there & explain myself to "people" I don't know that have a deeper problem which does not involve me...

I do what I enjoy & cater to respectful playful Gentlemen, NOT to providers & NOT for reviews (never ever ever posted a review Special)
Because guess what, I want you to experience the real me, not the "oh let me be the best whoredog for the best review", my few reviews are genuine...like me.
(Mmmm? Being Genuine Is A Lost Art?)

Therefore, in this industry I've always entertained on a two way Erotic & Sensual level.

"If it feels good, it can't be wrong"
As long as we're both in agreement and practice safety measures.

Soon as certain "people" will start minding their own dayumm bidnezzzz!!!,
(Have to speak their language sometimes)
they'll realize I don't give a ding dang dignity dung what they have to snickker, make indirect comments or spread rumors about.

FYI
All this
Catty BS I'm not experienced in, sooooo, hope my point was made straightforward & clearly, if not, I'll be thrilled to reword it & explain on a slower level.

Cheers All
Hey boo, I think or would hope Gs and I are starting to understand each other I THINK, GS....

Don't hold it against him but i adore you chicka Originally Posted by Cendell M

Cool
Girrrtlll.
I got the sarcasm at least it's not a "cowardly catty" thread.
You rock!!! Thank you

I agree

I offer many different activities.
I have never in my whole "Playmate" life had to explain why.
100% and will not explain EVER AGAIN NOT LOSING BUDINESS LOL OVER ANY OF IT...+1

Sure am NOT about to go there & explain myself to "people" I don't know that have a deeper problem which does not involve me...

I do what I enjoy to cater to respectful playful Gentlemen, not for reviews (never ever ever posted a review1Special)[COLOR="Blue"]SAME as i dont see my review but my encounters with gents have ALL told me i live up to my reviews again +!
Because guess what, I want you to experience the real me, not the "oh let me be the best whoredog for the best review", my few reviews are genuine...like me.
(Mmmm? Being Genuine Is A Lost Art?)NO lost so far YOU & I speak the same lingo lol I try to be the best provider professional had to learn a lot but i love learning from my mistakes some dont get that concept!

Therefore, in this industry I've always entertained on a two way Erotic & Sensual level. Your right thats what BOSS BITCHES DO

"If it feels good, it can't be wrong"
As long as we're both in agreement and practice safety measures. Thank you for you!

Soon as certain "people" will start minding their own dayumm bidnezzzz!!!,
(Have to speak their language sometimes)
they'll realize I don't give a ding dang dignity dung what they have to snickker, make indirect comments or spread rumors about.
Well wishful thinking so while they are bugging we can make GENTLEMEN HAPPY AND LOVIN IT WHILE WE ARE DOING IT.

FYI
All this
Catty BS I'm not experienced in, sooooo, hope my point was made straightforward & clearly, if not, I'll be thrilled to reword it & explain on a slower level. I'm very experienced on all levels,some THINK im not real intelligent & I love when they get dizzy thinking so much so i roll with the punches these day and chuckle behind the scenes

Cheers All Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Well said i got it BUT sharpen those claws ALWAYS!LOL
Hey boo, I think or would hope Gs and I are starting to understand each other I THINK, GS.... Originally Posted by Cendell M
I'm pickin up....what you're layin down.
I'm pickin up....what you're layin down. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
atta boy i knew you could do it
Ok...and p.s.,....Mythtoast ain't no sir. Originally Posted by Glob Swallower
How cute, glob swallower wants my attention. Even though my usual title is "Lord" I do not grieve they that use the mere "Sir".

Now get back to the activity room, old man, before you miss your pudding cup.
.... my usual title is "Lord" I do not grieve they that use the mere "Sir".
...... Originally Posted by Mythos
Wow....didn't even know you were British.

Now get back to the activity room, old man, before you miss your pudding cup. Originally Posted by Mythos
Try again.