IT ALL STARTS WITH FOREPLAY....

• Seedy
  • 06-02-2012, 07:06 AM
Foreplay is over rated Originally Posted by dearhunter
LMFAO...

Yes, it is what gets me wound up.....
I agree with Slow hand, Foreplay is a must and ladies first.
If there is any other play other than foreplay I'm all in...foreplay is a must....That's why I book multiple hours....ijs
I love foreply, but some ladies like to dive in head first, literally! With, or without depends on the lady.
Foreplay is over rated Originally Posted by dearhunter

I always include foreplay ... it helps fill in the other seven minutes ...
Maybe many of these Ladies consider the laying of the envelope on the table enough "foreplay"

That's what really gets em wet
3/4 of the fun is foreplay. A great turn on for me is getting the provider worked up. A happy girl makes a happy man. I'm just say'n Originally Posted by imabout2
* Ding ding ding*
You mean a phone call doesn't equal foreplay? Originally Posted by trey
Or maybe the hug and ass grab to make sure you're not LE....lol
I like foreplay a lot. A provider I use is very skilled at HJ foreplay. It helps set the stage for the session.
I'm all for foreplay as long as it includes rubbing my belly and scratching under my chin.
Agreed Hun!!!

I'm all for foreplay as long as it includes rubbing my belly and scratching under my chin. Originally Posted by boardman
FORE PLAY IS THE BEST WHEN U CAN TAKLE EACH OTHER AND CONNECT AND RIP OF CLOTHES AND KISS LIKE NO OTHER... THAT SHITS HOT TO ME..
What ^ said! And Im gonna make that happen, Bella!
I too vote for foreplay. That is why I prefer multiple hours or even overnight with my ATF. Foreplay is definitely a requirement for me. It gets both parties in a very deep sexual mood. Just like my last visit with my ATF, we had lots of foreplay and the whole time was beyond amazing.
Aww thanks babe I enjoy being with you also, I really had a great time it was so sexy and so hot, all that teasing and then getting back here and pleasing each other, I still get goose bumps..its so refreshing to find a man who knows how to take control. and be sensual too..and I have been very lucky to find a select few who know how...Im a lucky girl..Cant wait to be the "secretary " again..

I too vote for foreplay. That is why I prefer multiple hours or even overnight with my ATF. Foreplay is definitely a requirement for me. It gets both parties in a very deep sexual mood. Just like my last visit with my ATF, we had lots of foreplay and the whole time was beyond amazing. Originally Posted by LuvBbw