Speaking of evolution, here is your proof.

• Seedy
  • 02-18-2013, 10:39 PM
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I think big tits has gone to bed but I am cannot stop laughing Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Rotflmfao, you have to stop this shit Lama, I just pissed myself, I was laughing so hard.
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Lama's doing another reach around!
You do realize that if evolution is a fact then it is impossible to go backwards. You always go forward even if you don't want to go that route. So you're saying that evolution is not proven.
I think BigTurd is proof that a person can evolve backwards.
Thou shalt not commit adultery.

Exodus 20:14
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That is easy when you're not married Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
what if the "provider" is?
This fact was proven beyond a doubt when Obama was reelected.

ha ha ha ha
Anyone can choose to believe or to not believe, it is called free will.
If I believe and am wrong I have lost nothing.
  • WTF
  • 02-19-2013, 06:35 AM
If I believe and am wrong I have lost nothing. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I believed the 49'ers were going to win by 4 and lost a ton!

Believing lies such as the Easter Bunny only cost you credibility in certain circles...in other circles you are embraced.

The funny thing is that the vast majority of folks have the same religious beliefs that their parents had...coincidence or mind fuck? I think the latter.
I believed the 49'ers were going to win by 4 and lost a ton!

Believing lies such as the Easter Bunny only cost you credibility in certain circles...in other circles you are embraced.

The funny thing is that the vast majority of folks have the same religious beliefs that their parents had...coincidence or mind fuck? I think the latter. Originally Posted by WTF
exactly
I don't have to refute bullshit.

The burden of proof is on you to prove it is true.

BTW, big fonts do NOT help your case. Originally Posted by ExNYer
But the red text - that's the extra spicy part that proves the statement is true!

If I believe and am wrong I have lost nothing. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Other than the time you wasted on believing and espousing something that is untrue (this is true of any belief anyone holds).

Second, that particular argument works for pretty much any religion and doesn't really tell us why any particular brand of Christianity is the correct answer.
The funny thing is that the vast majority of folks have the same religious beliefs that their parents had...coincidence or mind fuck? I think the latter. Originally Posted by WTF
This also tends to be true of political beliefs as well. Cooincidence?
Here's a verse I found in the Bible that you can't refute- it's found in the Book of Psalms and here's what it says:

Psalm 14:1 says:

The fool* says in his heart,
There is no God.”
They are corrupt, their deeds are vile;
there is no one who does good.
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

How about....

IT'S IRREFUTABLE!

#10 – Ezekiel 23:19-20

Yet she increased her prostitution, remembering the days of her youth when she engaged in prostitution in the land of Egypt. She lusted after their genitals as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions.
how about Ezekiel 25:17......

Hard to argue with this:

http://naturalsociety.com/leading-ge...wly-declining/

After reading the posts by all the creationists in this thread: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=671385, I am now certain that evolution is occurring and we are going backwards.

Modern science and medicine are saving too many idiots. Darwinism is just not thinning the herd the way it used to do. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I think most of the posters, that are not completely down with "Origin of Species" are not really defending creationism in the traditional sense. I personally think the time line for life on Earth is millions of years, consistant with carbon dating. My main contention is that evolution without a guiding intelligence behind it isn't plausible. Natural selection through accidental variation is not sufficient to account for the complexity of life. IMHO