Trump always playing the victim

Babbit deserved to be shot. She was breaking the law and failed to follow instructions for the officer. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Resisting arrest is "breaking the law" .... and "failed to follow instructions of the officer"!

Thank you for clearing up that racially motivated trial. The officers should be cleared!

According to you!

Trump doesn't "play a victim" any more than guys like Floyd and his family. There is NO EVIDENCE to support your post, which I assume was justifying the accusation against Trump! It's about time WE get back to "Equal Protection of the Law" with equal application and equal enforcement with Equal Results IN THE WAY OF PUNISHMENT.

I personally believe in it for EVERYONE in our society, whether invited or intruded, but that's perhaps for a period of time I regularly entered and was educated in a building that had a Latin phrase etched into the stone that translated something like:

"A society is not judged by how it treats the best in it, but how it treats the worst."

If you think Trump is the "worst" in our Society, then you are getting a failing grade. And you have COMPANY!
only one person died directly due to the riot. Ashli Babbitt. she was shot by an incompetent asshole security officer who once left his weapon in the bathroom of the Capitol building.

no one else. don't believe the lies sparky.

there was no insurrection. the FBI said so. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Why weren’t you there?

Sounded like your kind of party!
Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Resisting arrest is "breaking the law" .... and "failed to follow instructions of the officer"!

Thank you for clearing up that racially motivated trial. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Class act, as always.

At which point is a photo of a murder being committed an image violation on ECCIE?

Asking for an ignorant classmate.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Thank you for clearing up that racially motivated trial. The officers should be cleared!

According to you!

Trump doesn't "play a victim" any more than guys like Floyd and his family. There is NO EVIDENCE to support your post, which I assume was justifying the accusation against Trump! It's about time WE get back to "Equal Protection of the Law" with equal application and equal enforcement with Equal Results IN THE WAY OF PUNISHMENT.

I personally believe in it for EVERYONE in our society, whether invited or intruded, but that's perhaps for a period of time I regularly entered and was educated in a building that had a Latin phrase etched into the stone that translated something like:

"A society is not judged by how it treats the best in it, but how it treats the worst."

If you think Trump is the "worst" in our Society, then you are getting a failing grade. And you have COMPANY! Originally Posted by LexusLover
If I recall correctly you supported Chauvin all the way up to his trial with that exact logic. I think you even claimed he didn’t kill Floyd, that Floyd died from drugs.

Stop taking the stupid pill LexLiar.
only one person died directly due to the riot. Ashli Babbitt. she was shot by an incompetent asshole security officer who once left his weapon in the bathroom of the Capitol building.

... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Thank god he had it when he needed it when he left the shitter.