Arkansas Ice Storm 2/2015

sounds kinda over dressed for you.
thankfully Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
It's been so long, I'm surprised you still remember. (Blatant cue)
It's been so long, I'm surprised you still remember. (Blatant cue) Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
every square inch.
every square inch. Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
I don't believe it. Where did you hide the camera? lol!
I am stuck for the second day now, live on a pretty large hill and the ice is about 1 inch thick on the road I don't dare try even with my snow chains and an AWD.
I am stuck for the second day now, live on a pretty large hill and the ice is about 1 inch thick on the road I don't dare try even with my snow chains and an AWD. Originally Posted by Moto1971
Same here: hill and ice. My neighbor has a 4WD Jeep... he tried to go to work (hospital doctor) but it didn't take long for the Jeep to skid into my front yard and get stuck.

At least the power has stayed on.
I am in southern California.hope all that stuff is gone when I get back Friday.its 77 and sunny here today.lol
And it's snowing like crazy again! Damn it.
Just wait til Friday!
quote--To a Minnesota girl, this is practically bikini weather.

lol yep...when I moved to Phoenix in October after being in snowy/cold as fuck Oregon & Montana for six years,I was throwing clothes off at the border! People were walking around the mall with sweaters and jackets on and I had on shorts & flip=flops!
Felina, I will leave the snow and cold here I'd be more than happy to. I agree the snow isn't so bad, it's the ice and cold that is tough. Nothing drives good on ice, 4WD, chains on tires, studded tires are the only thing that works decent but still can be tricky.

frenchozarkie, I have occasionally worked at the shipyard as an outside contractor. Are you referring to AJ's wood grill pizza or Town Pizza Restaurant? I have to bring a boatload of Maine lobstah for my aunt and uncle, they would ship me back up here if I forget lol
Hope everyone stayed warm And safe!!
I am in Des Moines now--its supposed to be 0 tomorrow nite! OUCH
Looks as if round two is starting here in ft smith
Snowing like crazy in NWA again! ❄️⛄️
And I'd like to find an incall to take my 4-wheel drive to. Wish I was screened for a certain doll...