So what's the big difference between an agency and a pimp?

until they leave and then you spread lies, out them to their families and blackmail them for sport. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Damn that sounds like something a thugged out pimp would do.
Damn that sounds like something a thugged out pimp would do. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I saw that on a documentary.. ...it can take a very dangerous turn. Very sad part of the hobby.
I saw that on a documentary.. ...it can take a very dangerous turn. Very sad part of the hobby. Originally Posted by notanewbie
That's why I always claim to be DearHunter...
So what if Managment of an agency has a big ass feathered hat and a cane? Originally Posted by Killersalt

That's Kosair..
The official definition of a pimp has nothing to do with money. It is simply "one who solicits clients for a prostitute". So by definition a hobbyist sharing/promoting UTR's is a pimp. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
said we should leave Kosair out of this..........
That's Kosair.. Originally Posted by angelinadream
said we should leave Kosair out of this.......... Originally Posted by angelinadream

Ummmm ...
until they leave and then you spread lies, out them to their families and blackmail them for sport. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Kosair was wrong to do that when Alex dumped his ass.
agency = pimp + more class - beating on girls
Kosair was wrong to do that when Alex dumped his ass. Originally Posted by angelinadream

WTF are you talking about? You really should see a doctor...
  • ric
  • 09-21-2010, 02:18 PM
That is a perfect description of Jim, the owner of the several ripoff massage joints staffed by Jackie and other girls. Ask some of the girls who used to work there.
That's Kosair.. Originally Posted by angelinadream
said we should leave Kosair out of this.......... Originally Posted by angelinadream
Kosair was wrong to do that when Alex dumped his ass. Originally Posted by angelinadream
Wow!

Obsess much?!?!

Is it really THAT hard to keep his name out of your mouth?

but no.... no agenda there whatsoever, huh? Just an observation is all.......

WTF are you talking about? You really should see a doctor... Originally Posted by notanewbie
You said it brother!

JaD
Aren't you banned yet?
You usually don't have to wait outside the Motel 6 room door for a few minutes while an "agency" ties his Jordons and puts on his shirt.
You usually don't have to wait outside the Motel 6 room door for a few minutes while an "agency" ties his Jordons and puts on his shirt. Originally Posted by hardnfast

Now thats funny right there!

JaD
It's the same to me. No ay diferencia.