Give me back my global warming!

This continues to be the second stupidest debate in America. Right after creationism.

And you daffy bastards provide all the proof I need to make that claim.

YOW!
The Ministry of Truth has spoken, and the liberal fools have bought it Hook, line and sinker. Not much of a mystery. If the Useful idiots of Pop culture & late night hosts say it....it must be true!
Those who believe in Nothing, will fall for Anything!
What's most amusing about the Princes of the cause, is the gross excess of consumption in their own lives. They jet themselves around the world (usually at someone else's expense). And scold the rest of us for what little we consume. Fucking Hypocrite Cowards all. From Al Jazeera Al Gore, to the POS in chief himself (how many jumbo jets does it take for your wife to take a simple vacation)? So I suppose we should pay no attention to the pile of shit behind the curtain.... Oh, but wait, it's impossible to ignore those pieces of Excrement, because not only do they turn everything they touch into Shit. But they cant quit running their Chicken Little Fucking heads! They have zero capacity for Critical Reasoning, and they Vote. We're Fucked!
The Ministry of Truth has spoken, and the liberal fools have bought it Hook, line and sinker. Not much of a mystery. If the Useful idiots of Pop culture & late night hosts say it....it must be true!
Those who believe in Nothing, will fall for Anything!
What's most amusing about the Princes of the cause, is the gross excess of consumption in their own lives. They jet themselves around the world (usually at someone else's expense). And scold the rest of us for what little we consume. Fucking Hypocrite Cowards all. From Al Jazeera Al Gore, to the POS in chief himself (how many jumbo jets does it take for your wife to take a simple vacation)? So I suppose we should pay no attention to the pile of shit behind the curtain.... Oh, but wait, it's impossible to ignore those pieces of Excrement, because not only do they turn everything they touch into Shit. But they cant quit running their Chicken Little Fucking heads! They have zero capacity for Critical Reasoning, and they Vote. We're Fucked! Originally Posted by Daisy Plow

There is nothing more scientific than a late night host... LMFAO