92% Of Left-Wing Activists Live With Their Parents And One In Three Is Unemployed

You like the president’s leadership skills? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm personally not turned off by them given the alternative we had in the 2016 POTUS election.

Like much of the 92% of left wing activists, you rarely point to where the actual policies and leadership of the nation have faltered or are even really at jeopardy. Just constant Trump hatred and bashing.

Give me a good alternative and Trump is out in 2020, but I'm rather certain my preference won't come from anyone those 92% of left wing activists are trying to elect.
Why aren’t you, bambino?

Of course I do.
I don't know one single member of Antifa Ib aka Cesar Sayoc. You just cant seem to tell the Truth can you. Maybe its because the man you blindly follow has told 8,000 lies and counting. You cant distinguish the true from the false. So YR called you out on more of your Bullshit, Thank God for YR, He keeps liars like you in check. I only call people who lie liars IB. Good luck in the Election in 2020. But don't wear your MAGA hat scardy cat. Snowflakes like you might melt down. IB,,,,,,,,BOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
You "blindly" offered you assassin opinion without reading the article, Jussie. You and your associates in the lame-stream media "blindly" defend these criminals and declare them the victims. But the reality is that they're too emotionally unstable and intellectually too fucking weak to look at a MAGA hat without going into violent convulsions, Jussie. You lie to defend criminals, Jussie, because in your heart you're just like them.

And it's the party of dim-retards that's fractured 88 ways to Sunday, Jussie. A Howard Schultz's candidacy insures Trump will when.
Who is Jussie?
Who is Jussie? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Jussie is Bubba's bunk mate in the big house.
Jussie is Bubba's bunk mate in the big house. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IB you had a failed military career. Quit being so hateful to everyone because you contributed to the decline of a once great super power. China has replaced America as the world leader thanks to guys like you and Trump. You have both failed us
Who is Jussie? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Jussie is Bubba's bunk mate in the big house. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

JUSSIE WUSSY PUSSY
IB you had a failed military career. Quit being so hateful to everyone because you contributed to the decline of a once great super power. China has replaced America as the world leader thanks to guys like you and Trump. You have both failed us Originally Posted by themystic
You're wrong. I retired before you elected Odumbo. Trump's trying to fix what you fucked-up. Have another tantrum, Jussie. Hire some more black dudes in MAGA hats to beat you up to remind you how oppressed you imagine yourself to be, Jussie. You live in a pretend world, Jussie.
Why aren’t you, bambino?

you poor thing. im so sorry that life is so harsh for you. you should stay indoors and not venture into the world. scardy cats have it so hard compared to everyone else. I mean , with MAGA trumpites lurking on every corner .......yssup...........BOOOOO. .......LMAO!
you poor thing. im so sorry that life is so harsh for you. you should stay indoors and not venture into the world. scardy cats have it so hard compared to everyone else. I mean , with MAGA trumpites lurking on every corner .......yssup...........BOOOOO. .......LMAO! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
hummmmmmm? where have I heard that before?
IB you had a failed military career. Quit being so hateful to everyone because you contributed to the decline of a once great super power. China has replaced America as the world leader thanks to guys like you and Trump. You have both failed us Originally Posted by themystic
Talk about delusional. China is only good militarily within a thousand miles of China. Economically, China is all over the place. If our market fluctuated like theirs you couldn't walk down Wall Street for the falling bodies. Plus, their GDP is 2/3rd of ours. How does being a distant second make China a leader? By the way, it was Clinton who gave China the tech and computers to become a first world power. Look up the Loral deal and Cray supercomputers. Now look at all the industry that Obama sent to China with onerous regulations.
The democrat party is the party of anti-us traitors.
Talk about delusional. China is only good militarily within a thousand miles of China. Economically, China is all over the place. If our market fluctuated like theirs you couldn't walk down Wall Street for the falling bodies. Plus, their GDP is 2/3rd of ours. How does being a distant second make China a leader? By the way, it was Clinton who gave China the tech and computers to become a first world power. Look up the Loral deal and Cray supercomputers. Now look at all the industry that Obama sent to China with onerous regulations.
The democrat party is the party of anti-us traitors. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
that went right over Jussie head

Bubba? Actually, IBH, people were given points for calling people bubba. In fact, I'm guessing you know who complained about it.

Jussie, too.

Clean it up, please.
Bubba? Actually, IBH, people were given points for calling people bubba. In fact, I'm guessing you know who complained about it.

Jussie, too.

Clean it up, please.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If the SOB is going to keep claiming to be my "son" without a DNA test, I'm entitled thereby to call him what the fuck I want to, right? Father's prerogative! Carry your one-way -- wrong-way -- view of reality down the street. Surely there's a gutter somewhere that's short its share of garbage.
If the SOB is going to keep claiming to be my "son" without a DNA test, I'm entitled thereby to call him what the fuck I want to, right? Father's prerogative! Carry your one-way -- wrong-way -- view of reality down the street. Surely there's a gutter somewhere that's short its share of garbage. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Cheese and Rice, IBH. You're in full Meltdown Mode again.

Don't argue the rules to me, man. I didn't make them.

But I'm doing my dead level best to keep the playing field level for those among us who don't care to engage in name calling and What Aboutism.