Encounter: Encounter: Elena in Frisco

Stop bumping old reviews
You're the type who isn't even a customer and leaves bad reviews for that girl! We already know what she smells good, to hell with your bad comments. Originally Posted by Markjo
Your ass is just triggered because I spoke how I feel about this smelly fish fat Latina hoe. That’s what the review board is for JA, so others can leave their comments regardless if they ever seen that provider or not. Stop being dumb and acting like you don’t understand how this work, now stay on topic or get your ass out of this thread JAL.
Now back on topic, this chick is fat, her pussy smells and according to other comments left by other op, she is a waste of time, very mechanical, I wouldn’t recommend anyone go see this chick. Her manager/pimp is obviously in the comments or her fans trying to get you to waste your money, but save your money because she clearly sounds like a complete waste of time and money.
Clearly this guy is a drug addict with nothing to do. Hate and that is all the shit with you bro, she work alone not pip there
Damn... people are very passionate about this chick!
Clearly this guy is a drug addict with nothing to do. Hate and that is all the shit with you bro, she work alone not pip there Originally Posted by John1101
You most definitely her pimp, but hey guess what we don’t care, so stop trying to sell her worthiness to us and let it go. Stay on topic or move on STWB.
2 randoms with fairly new accounts come into a thread to boost and praise one girl. Totally not sus.

2 randoms with fairly new accounts come into a thread to boost and praise one girl. Totally not sus.
Originally Posted by ErectileCombustion
Exactly, one is the manager and the other one is a crazy fan lol. If they are smart they will let it go, otherwise you just going to hurt her money and his/john even more by trying to continue to praise her. We not stupid dude, let it go.
Go smoke your drug, stupid crazy
Go smoke your drug, stupid crazy Originally Posted by Markjo
You just mad because you can’t sell one of your girls here FB lol, now stay on topic, before I get the mods on your ass.
Now back on topic, this chick is fat, her pussy smells and according to other comments left by other op, she is a waste of time, very mechanical, I wouldn’t recommend anyone go see this chick. Her manager/pimp is obviously in the comments or her fans trying to get you to waste your money, but save your money because she clearly sounds like a complete waste of time and money.