discrete

+1 or unless you prefer her to wear no perfume, then you need to request that beforehand.

Taking a shower is pretty much mandatory after a session, especially if is any good, (sweat, her smell, ect.) because it can be a workout. If she will not let you take a shower after the session, then kindly tell her that you will not be back to see her. I prefer a provider to be freshly showered and have a light scent of perfume on her body just before I arrive. Too much perfume and you wonder what she is trying to cover up with the overly strong scent.

Speaking of discreet, some of the providers I have seen and have spoken with think that discretion is also defined by her being basically a dead fuck while in session, so that leaves nothing to the imagination nor trace evidence during or afterwards to anyone outside of the room you are in of a session even taking place! Originally Posted by davidfree986
______________________________ ______________________________ _______

Exactly David! Even if the client requests no perfumes or lotions or scents of any kind, a GOOD session is going to require a shower before he goes home. I always offer one, and off the clock as well.

Even if a lady is wearing no perfume or scented lotion or soap, there will always be scents. I have long hair and my shampoo, no matter what kind, always leaves a delicate scent in my hair. The sheet I cover my bed with will smell faintly of my favorite washing detergent, which may be different from the client's SO. I may have had a candle on or baked cookies earlier in the day, so those scents may cling too.

I always try to get the client to go to the bathroom soon after he arrives, where I have provided hangers for his clothes. Then he can wash up or shower before the session, we have our fun, and he showers again, using Ivory, and gets dressed and his clothes have no scent. I never light candles or use perfume in the bathroom. It's a "scent free zone"!
Keep some used work out gear in the car. I guarantee after a few days in the car in a Texas summer, if you put these on she'll never notice the smell of lotions or other scents over the smell of your gear. You did tell her you were working out, right? Gives you an excuse to hit the shower as soon as you get home as well.
I think my definition of discrete basically means leaving no trace or evidence.
I think y'all ladies smell great, it just seems that going home with clothes or body smelling all flowery isn't the best idea.
Guess gotta stop by the gas station and spill on myself. Originally Posted by mydallas1
Yes, I have done the fill up and spill gas routine so many times I have to occasionally do it when she is around! That shit burns, so be careful!