Ariel and Syliva The real story

Is she fucking crazy? Originally Posted by pwood
There are a few that don't have all their marbles around here. There must be something in you guys semen that yall are feeding them that turns them into fruit cakes.
  • pwood
  • 09-29-2013, 01:58 PM
Appears they still have a chapter or two left to complete

Her response to me telling her that I do not want to see her
Was
"Seriously, good luck not getting caught by your wife"

Too fucking funny
Appears they still have a chapter or two left to complete

Her response to me telling her that I do not want to see her
Was
"Seriously, good luck not getting caught by your wife"

Too fucking funny Originally Posted by pwood

You probably should report her to the P411 admins
The good ole' ECCIE flame war. Where nothing gets accomplished, but everyone feels better for making threats and insults.
Be very careful gents. It seems that Ariel and Sylvia are starting their own agency and have recruited some newbies to be a part of it. So if you see the email posted for eliteelegance@g.... then you know it's her.
Sylvia Saints just sent me two pms on 411
Asking if I'd like to see her tonight?

Is she fucking crazy? Originally Posted by pwood
Lol! Wow, sounds like she is fucking crazy. Anyone that sees her or her show needs their head examined.
The good ole' ECCIE flame war. Where nothing gets accomplished, but everyone feels better for making threats and insults. Originally Posted by Roger.Smith
It obviously entertains you, you keep reading and offering commentary.
Lol! Wow, sounds like she is fucking crazy. Anyone that sees her or her show needs their head examined. Originally Posted by Looking41today
No, it sounds like it's the end of the month. Plenty of providers are making calls and sending texts this time of the month. Co-Ed is only important to people that think it is. Most people don't fuck with Co-Ed or care about what goes on here. I do obviously, because fuckery entertains me.

Geeman was done wrong, but it's his own fault for being passive during the session. That was the time to be bold, not now. He didn't because he didn't want to ruin his chances of getting more sex. He's angry because he was played by girls who considered him an afterthought to fund their party.

I read a review like his and think,"I wouldn't do what he did", but it wouldn't stop me from seeing a provider of the other reviews were good.
I bet these two are gonna have some free time on their hands and need the business too. I bet there wouldn't be any problem fitting a guy in right now.
One question I have: if that was Ariel posting, why did she not do it from her own account?
What I've said about people slamming ladies they have not seen or plan on seeing them? I stand corrected...Manslut seems to have responded well.
What I've said about people slamming ladies they have not seen or plan on seeing them? I stand corrected...Manslut seems to have responded well. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
So true.
And they are gonna be rap stars too...
There are a few that don't have all their marbles around here. There must be something in you guys semen that yall are feeding them that turns them into fruit cakes. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Bwahahahaha you just may be right!
LOL @ following you on "Future Blackberry Campaigns"

Obviously, the sky is a different color on the planet she's inhabiting...

This place is a hoot!