Tag team vs Gang Bang

• FWR
  • 01-21-2011, 11:27 AM
Back on the old board I wrote a review about taking Txbrandy to a swingers clubs and all of the fun we had there. Is it still a train when there is a line of guys waiting to get a bbbj from her? On a swing, one guy between her legs, the other at her head with her head thrown back, swinging back and forth taking two at once.
Tag team = 2 guys (spit roasting you) Gang bang is usually more than 3 (not sure what 3 would be, three holer?) I knew a girl in college who pulled a train once. She spent a couple of hours on hands & knees and was red, swollen and so tender she almost couldn't clean up. She has no idea how many or how long. No ass, only a little oral (but no cum).

Sadly, I also know another woman who "got to" pull a train. Not that she wanted to.

My view is a train is lots & lots, until you lose count and probably don't remember half the guys.
According to my research a train is 7 or more...gotta love google..I do
Nasty (yuck) horny "providers" should pay us! Originally Posted by S O B
I don't know about paying the guys, but it doesn't make sense for a provider to charge to fulfill her fantasies. If someone does a favor for you then you don't want them to turn around and charge you for helping. Bit tacky.

It seems to be a case of wanting one's cake and eating it, too.
I don't know about paying the guys, but it doesn't make sense for a provider to charge to fulfill her fantasies. If someone does a favor for you then you don't want them to turn around and charge you for helping. Bit tacky.

It seems to be a case of wanting one's cake and eating it, too. Originally Posted by Sternomancer
Not tacky when others have expressed it was their fantasy too. ..Also not saying anyone in particular but most has S/o's yet come here as well..isn't that wanting one's cake and eating it too...why is it different is role is reversed?

Not that it matters but if a dude asked me to pay him cause it was my fantasy then I would..fair is fair...
Not tacky when others have expressed it was their fantasy too. ..Also not saying anyone in particular but most has S/o's yet come here as well..isn't that wanting one's cake and eating it too...why is it different is role is reversed?

Not that it matters but if a dude asked me to pay him cause it was my fantasy then I would..fair is fair... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
If both have the fantasy then it would probably be best to leave it as a mutually beneficial activity free from any monetary obligations.

As far as those married hobbying, I personally don't agree with it but everyone has to make their own choices and live with them. I'm not in those shoes so I can't speak from that side of the fence, but it's risky in my opinion.
Gotta admit that I got some push-back on this when I was trying to organize a gangbang for a provider I know from Houston. What I got from some (not all) guys was "If it's her fantasy, why should we pay?" Well, you pay because that's how the girl makes her living, and because you're not her boyfriend/husband/pimp.

It just seems unreasonable to expect a provider to do it for free, even if it's her most erotic unfulfilled fantasy. It's also unreasonable for her to charge full rates (or higher), as if every guy there had been dying to gangbang her all his life. In the case of the Houston provider, she was willing to come way down on her normal rate, so it's not like there wasn't an accommodation made.

Here's my attempt at hooker math: say a provider plans to stack up 4 clients. I'm going to allow 1 hour before the first, and 1 hour between appointments for freshening up, tidying up the bedroom, and making sure clients don't cross paths. Each is going to pay $200 for a 60 min GFE session. That's $800 for 8 hours of committed time.

Now if the same provider sees 4 guys for a gangbang that lasts, say, 2 hours, with 1 hour to prep beforehand that's only a 3 hour commitment. At $150/per guy she'd still net $600. Two of these back to back (OK, stretching here a little bit) and she makes $1200 in roughly the same 8 hour timeframe that netted her $800.

Have I convinced any providers to go into the gangbang business?
you will have an uphill battle convincing hobbyists though. No way I'd pay that amount when it's so available (BG parties) without any charge except for necessities. There's already been a few weigh in on this.
you will have an uphill battle convincing hobbyists though. No way I'd pay that amount when it's so available (BG parties) without any charge except for necessities. There's already been a few weigh in on this. Originally Posted by nuglet
If by "available without charge" you mean the gangbang parties put on by the local Yahoo group, yes, some of us have weighed in on that. We've noted just how ghastly the women in the photos are. I DIDN'T say it so explicitly before because I thought I made my point with the single word YIKES, but I will now - No way I'm sticking my dick in those things. I wouldn't gangbang anyone I wouldn't fuck 1-on-1, and you couldn't PAY me to fuck those chicks.

No matter whether it's caviar or pussy, it's still true - "yaz gets what yaz pays for." And in case anybody's funny bone is broken, the "hooker math" part of my last post was supposed to be humorous.
I guess you didn't look far enough, some of the pics are ladies from here. And others (with pics there) are quite attractive in anyone's book. Just like real life, some are thumbs up and some aren't. Ya get what ya pay for is also YMMV.
"Group Rate" by the Mentors

I know this aint nice
Every whore has a price
And its time to stoop
not once or twice...but thrice
Its time to form the group

Theres a price for every john
And its gettin too late
Its getting before dawn
Call out....a group rate

Short penis
Long penis
You got a selection cant you see
Im not offering you a one man deal
Its a group rate baby

Were a time of lovers
Lookin for you
A variety of assholes for you to screw
A bunch of beer drinkin good ole boys
Now were thinkin of our sexual joys

We're a bunch of slobs
Within nothin to do
Always looking for a blowjob or a good screw
I know you ladies like to work by the hour
How much extra for a golden shower?

How much baby?
A group rate!!!!!!!!
Food stamps, I'll give ya food stamps

I've always provided you with a variety of sexual partners..... why dont you return the favor someday!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gotta admit that I got some push-back on this when I was trying to organize a gangbang for a provider I know from Houston. What I got from some (not all) guys was "If it's her fantasy, why should we pay?" Well, you pay because that's how the girl makes her living, and because you're not her boyfriend/husband/pimp.

It just seems unreasonable to expect a provider to do it for free, even if it's her most erotic unfulfilled fantasy. It's also unreasonable for her to charge full rates (or higher), as if every guy there had been dying to gangbang her all his life. In the case of the Houston provider, she was willing to come way down on her normal rate, so it's not like there wasn't an accommodation made.

Here's my attempt at hooker math: say a provider plans to stack up 4 clients. I'm going to allow 1 hour before the first, and 1 hour between appointments for freshening up, tidying up the bedroom, and making sure clients don't cross paths. Each is going to pay $200 for a 60 min GFE session. That's $800 for 8 hours of committed time.

Now if the same provider sees 4 guys for a gangbang that lasts, say, 2 hours, with 1 hour to prep beforehand that's only a 3 hour commitment. At $150/per guy she'd still net $600. Two of these back to back (OK, stretching here a little bit) and she makes $1200 in roughly the same 8 hour timeframe that netted her $800.

Have I convinced any providers to go into the gangbang business? Originally Posted by mastermind238
Whew!! I would only question how much f**king and s**king the average provider can take before she says "Enough!!". In most 1 hour sessions, a provider is probably only "servicing" her client for maybe 30 minutes, and some of that may be very relaxed. In a GB scenario, I would expect the action to be hot and heavy for almost the whole time -- constant action at both ends for two hours!! Then rest for an hour and repeat. I remember an old joke with the punch line something like "making a hole weak".

Good post Mastermind!!
$150 per guy is not a good group rate.
quote--Whew!! I would only question how much f**king and s**king the average provider can take before she says "Enough!!". In most 1 hour sessions, a provider is probably only "servicing" her client for maybe 30 minutes, and some of that may be very relaxed. In a GB scenario, I would expect the action to be hot and heavy for almost the whole time -- constant action at both ends for two hours!! Then rest for an hour and repeat. I remember an old joke with the punch line something like "making a hole weak".

At my gangbangs there are an average of 5 to 6 guys there.....they are scheduled for 3 hours but the guys usually never survive for more than an hour and a half before they are ready to raise the white flag...lol
{and at mine,they feel that 150 is VERY VERY fair...everyone gets MORE than their donation's worth!!}