72% of voters are concerned with the growing level of violence... 31% of democraps aren't and 56% of democraps say they should continue!!

Read your original message, Einstein. SMH Originally Posted by Lapdog
My message to you...I GOT YOUR JUNIOR HANGGING!!
My message to you...I GOT YOUR JUNIOR HANGGING!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Yeah, junior. I see it hanging. It looks like a penis, only smaller. Cute little thing.
Yeah, junior. I see it hanging. It looks like a penis, only smaller. Cute little thing. Originally Posted by Lapdog

did you have to lookup penis on the internet?

BAAHHAHAAA
All the protests are happening while Trump is president... Originally Posted by matchingmole
So what exactly is your ignorant ass trying to insinuate. If Biden was president the riots wouldn't occur? It doesn't matter who the president is Blacks will always commit violent crime against each other and Cops will always be in a shooting from time to time involving Blacks. That's never going to change, especially in Democrat run cities. These militant groups will end up being engaged upon and they'll be destroyed.
Another terroristic threat leveled by our short, stubby WSND mouthpiece.

Are yous prepared to back up your threats Ramboebsy?

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/de...terrorism.html

https://www.dhs.gov/report-incidents Originally Posted by HoeHummer
How is an honest observation about consequences reportable to a national security hotline?

You SFNLF's and DPST's sure are touchy.
  • oeb11
  • 09-10-2020, 07:29 AM
DHS does not take abusive reports lightly.

Perpetrators have action taken against them.

fart on - YR/hh!
DHS does not take abusive reports lightly.

Perpetrators have action taken against them.

fart on - YR/hh! Originally Posted by oeb11
Yssup Rider is a bad actor. I hope he paid his exit fees when he left the Estados Unidos.
Yssup Rider is a bad actor. I hope he paid his exit fees when he left the Estados Unidos. Originally Posted by friendly fred

YR is still banned.
Yous are all ridulous, boys. But at least yous are mildly entertaining.

How convenient that Yous live in the Great White South, home of the Trump Flu. Yous have full permission to spend all day inside pecking Saturday your computer. If Trump gave a shits about you WSND Morlocks, youd be able to go outside and get some Vitimin Eh, eh?

Trump is the world’s deadliest bio-illogical weapon.

How convenient that Yous live in the Great White South, home of the Trump Flu. Yous have full permission to spend all day inside pecking Saturday your computer. If Trump gave a shits about you WSND Morlocks, youd be able to go outside and get some Vitimin Eh, eh?

Trump is the world’s deadliest bio-illogical weapon. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Old MacDonald had a farm
Ee i ee i o
And on his farm he had some cows
Ee i ee i oh
With a moo-moo here
And a moo-moo there
Here a moo, there a moo
Everywhere a moo-moo
Old MacDonald had a farm
Ee i ee i o
Old MacDonald had a farm
Ee i ee i o
And on his farm he had some chicks
Ee i ee i o
With a cluck-cluck here
And a cluck-cluck there
Here a cluck, there a cluck
Everywhere a cluck-cluck
Old MacDonald had a farm
Ee i ee i o
Old MacDonald had a farm
Ee i ee i o
And on his farm he had some pigs
Ee i ee i o
With an oink-oink here
And an oink-oink there
Here an oink, there an oink
Everywhere an oink-oink

Old MacDonald had a farm
Ee i ee i o
I see Weeaboo has graduated up from jacking off on his anime prints to singing kindergarten songs.
Always hated the very notion of common core math. Math is math, always was, always will be. The very idea that 1 + 1 = 1 is absurd, until now, as evidenced by:

Eerily accurate and all to familiar?!?
Sure explains a lot...
....Trump is the world’s deadliest bio-illogical weapon. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

You mean the world’s deadliest bio-illogical virus that is so dangerous that you have to take a test to see if you even have it?

Trump is the world’s deadliest bio-illogical weapon. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Yeah right, conservatives are all ridiculous but look at the stupid statement you made.
I see Weeaboo has graduated up from jacking off on his anime prints to singing kindergarten songs. Originally Posted by Lapdog
... who in the FUCK is Weeaboo? I need a fucking road map just to interpret my obscure language. Originally Posted by Lapdog
You're a mess, lapmutt.