Why would you vote for Donald John Trump?

It would be interesting to put this situation in reverse ..... what would all the mentally challenged on this board say as to why they're voting for Biden, with the same rules the OP posted above? ...... I'm not intentionally trying to hijack your thread, but it would be interesting to see if they could give reasons for voting for Biden without using the word Trump ..... or Putin ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
I did. Same words, same question.
I'm voting for Trump, because he has a dreamy head of orange hair. I'm shocked he got that for just $70,000. What a steal.
1 His stance on China, the greatest threat the word faces right now.
2) The economy. Looking forward to getting my business moving in a positive direction would be nice. I'm not asking that taxes drop. But no increases would give me hope.
(Plus I do not enjoy explaing to my custumers that increase cost at her purchase was caused by that new regulation or fee or tax,
3) Clafify through roll of Big Tech,
. Which are platforms, which are publishers.
AND let's not forget their back taxes.

Bonus: Trump has gotten better at dealing w poloticins over the years. We need to move both parties toward common ground in 2024 and after.

If they disengage from the fringe loonies
Pete Buttigedge and Ben Carson may should be given attention. In 2022 @and 2024.
The economy. Getting companies to re-insource production to the states, or at least out of nations that are actively hostile to American interests, like China. Trade deals like the USMCA. Don't think we would have bounced back from COVID-19 pandemic as fast under different leadership...and I think we need that leadership with the times to come as early as next year, when some of those job losses from COVID-19 become permanent.
Reforms to the criminal justice system.
Despite his sometimes combative image, he actually has a diplomatic touch (Korean peninsula progress, recent Middle East peace deals, holding Iran accountable for their actions after they broke the treaty they signed).
No. New. Wars.
Enforcement of our laws around immigration.
"America First" vision (versus acceding to every demand made by other nations, like the Paris accord, which was really just a huge wealth transfer from USA to China and other hostile nations).
It would be interesting to put this situation in reverse ..... what would all the mentally challenged on this board say as to why they're voting for Biden, with the same rules the OP posted above? ...... I'm not intentionally trying to hijack your thread, but it would be interesting to see if they could give reasons for voting for Biden without using the word Trump ..... or Putin ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge

Maybe BC will forgive the hijacking but you make an interesting point. How many times has anybody on the Left said they are voting for Biden and here is why, without mentioning Trump or Putin.

I think I asked that question of 1BM. I suggested that as a Black man, the economic policies of Biden and his handlers, would be bad for Black Americans especially on energy policy and he didn't seem to care about what any of Bidens policies would do, only that Trump not be re-elected.

So with the pardon of BC, which Biden policy is first on your list as to why you want him to be President? Because he will be adding any where from 4 to 10 trillion in spending to create higher energy costs or will consider crossing the border and collecting welfare benefits no big deal because we welcome poor people with little to no education in an ever increasing education necessary workforce?

Which Biden policy "excites" you the most?

And please, continue those voting for Trump to tell us why you are other than not to elect the Harris administration with President Joe Biden along for the ride.

Me, I'm voting for Trump because I believe he has the best chance of making an economic comeback and will be a better President for restoring law and order and will handle China and other foreign policy issues better than Biden. The fact that he isn't Biden, is of secondary importance.
Since I'm not intent on voting for either... I'll do a reverse. Why I cannot vote for Trump, without mentioning personality, etc. Just policy.

For me, its one word. Healthcare. Despite the rhetoric claiming otherwise-- my lifelong prescription meds (I have a genetic lung condition) have continued to go up in price, not down. Many folks are like myself to where they can't afford to leave their job and start a business, etc because the loss of insurance would be potentially catastrophic. I'm not saying that universal healthcare is the answer.. but gutting the ACA isn't, either... particularly when we're almost 4 years on with no actual plan in place. The ACA literally saved my life 3 years ago.
I would vote for donald j. trump for any number of reasons

one is for the sake of truth

what you see in trump is what you get

he doesn't try to hide, he directly answers the question head on, he has no guile

most other politicians lie, obfuscate and weasel, they don't plainly state their positions, they reinvent the meanings of words they use, and they aren't truthful about what they will do if elected and or if by odd chance they mention something they don't really try their darndest to accomplish it, and their first love is to cash in on their positions above all

trump tells you what he will do, and he does it upfront, before elections, and then he tries to actually do it

this might be cheating mentioning more than one reason, but another big reason is as a bulwark against Marxism and America hatred
I'm voting for Trump :

1.) Because I just want too and I can.

2.) He makes libtards heads explode.

3.) I just love the guy. I can't help it. He is who he is and he doesn't give a flying fuck what people think. Kinda like me!!!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

Biden is a complete MORON!!!
Biden is a complete MORON!!! Originally Posted by pleasurem

Trump is an incomplete Moron
Strange as it seems for a billionaire, Donald Trump is authentic. You know exactly where he stands and exactly what he thinks. Like many of us, he may come up with an opinion without having all the facts sometimes just like when Clinton blew up that aspirin factory in the Sudan. Trump is not afraid of changing his mind though. He will tell you that what he said last year is not his opinion this year because he knows more now. Too many politicians can NEVER say that they were wrong anytime in their career.
Yes, he is bombastic, loud, and bigger than life but that is just how Teddy Roosevelt was seen too.
Things that Trump done deserving praise;
He is building the wall just as he said.
He has yet to get the House to move on immigration reform as is their duty but maybe with a new GOP congress next year.
He cut taxes.
He saved lives by cutting direct flights from China.
He has saved lives by our withdrawals from both Iraq and Afghanistan. Hopefully, we finish in the next term.
He had not gone off half cocked and bombed some other country opening up another front.
He beat Hillary Clinton making her just one more entry in the history books.
He deregulated the small business community.
And he has changed the make up of the Supreme Court for the next 30 years. Next term...two more.
He (someone had to) called out China for what it is; a hateful, angry, communist regime set on world domination.
I feel for Grace’s condition but, at the risk of sounding crass, it’s not my (or anyone else’s) problem. I had to can a couple employees (friends) due to Obamacare and now use them sparingly as contractors. The policies are garbage anyways, my notoriously lousy Triicare is better than the shitty marketplace policies, way better withTrump allowing private docs. . They should’ve just raised the income eligibility for Medicaid and been done with it instead of burning a perfectly good system to the ground.
I feel for Grace’s condition but, at the risk of sounding crass, it’s not my (or anyone else’s) problem. I had to can a couple employees (friends) due to Obamacare and now use them sparingly as contractors. The policies are garbage anyways, my notoriously lousy Triicare is better than the shitty marketplace policies, way better withTrump allowing private docs. . They should’ve just raised the income eligibility for Medicaid and been done with it instead of burning a perfectly good system to the ground. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

The policies have become garbage. They weren't garbage when they were first rolled out. That's a side effect of the pure greed of insurance companies more than anything else. Presently, I have coverage via my employer-- but I've had to turn down a couple of really solid opportunities due to the fact that I cannot lose my coverage. Not having any form of public option, in my opinion, stifles entrepreneurship.
Goodman 100 correct, we are not voting for sons but LOOK at Joeys DAMN
The policies have become garbage. They weren't garbage when they were first rolled out. That's a side effect of the pure greed of insurance companies more than anything else. Presently, I have coverage via my employer-- but I've had to turn down a couple of really solid opportunities due to the fact that I cannot lose my coverage. Not having any form of public option, in my opinion, stifles entrepreneurship. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Would you be able to list out how the policies "became" garbage and how Trump accomplished the alleged without ever changing the policies? Would you be able to articulate how the policies ever did not favor insurance companies? Would you be able to illustrate how the policies were ever affordable? Because I'm curious to know how a policy that costs $20K per year with a $15K deductible was ever considered affordable. Would you be able to explain how drug prices have remained high under the existing policies, before Trump - just recently - enacted the new policy that should lower drug prices going forward? Would you be able to discuss and define the phrase "total compensation package" as it relates to employment? If you could also squeeze in your thoughts of people having to pay the government for not being able to afford unaffordable insurance - that would be great, because I never saw the enterprise in that and am glad Trump ditched that aspect.

It seems as though you are comparing Apples to Aardvarks. You have private insurance from an employer, i.e. not an ACA plan - which you could not afford, presumably since you would theoretically make too much $$ as an entrepreneur to be eligible for an ACA "subsidy".