Visiting Providers for Super Bowl

I'm sure the local ladies plan to make a companion post where they encourage each other to not see visiting guys so they will have enough time to see local guys, who have provider support throughout the year.
I support our local ladies 100%. No need to try something unknown when the best is right here in Dallas year round. Just wished I could see more of them.
Thanks ! Believe me there will be enough guys to see the "visiting" girls . I will still be in Arlington in a private residence and will be screening like hell on top of the screening i already do .
  • MRMR
  • 01-24-2011, 05:24 PM
I'll bet ya that our Ladies are hotter than theirs.
+1 and I like to be safe as well.
I'm sure the local ladies plan to make a companion post where they encourage each other to not see visiting guys so they will have enough time to see local guys, who have provider support throughout the year. Originally Posted by BigEddie
There's always one in every bunch.....
I'm sure the local ladies plan to make a companion post where they encourage each other to not see visiting guys so they will have enough time to see local guys, who have provider support throughout the year. Originally Posted by BigEddie
No need to...

It's no secret that that LE in Arlington and the surrounding areas are going to crack down.

From a couple of other threads (I am too lazy to go search for them), the general consensus among the ladies that did post is that they are going to be extra cautions and stick to regulars and/or the members of this forum who are local to Arlington and the surrounding areas (in other words, no newbies from out of state/town).

netman
ME TOOOOOOOOOO
Absolutely right - we got the best collection of women here in DFW anyway...why stray?
Here is my look on the whole thing. Lets all book our local Ladies so we don"t have to worry about them. They are to precious to us all and we ALL know it is a fact.
"Why settle for Mystery Meat when the Prime Rib is right here in DFW all year?"
(Said the WK...!)
I will be staying with local girls for darn sure I found a few I like Chloe Lane being one of them and plan to stick with them so they will stick around for me to contiue to enjoy
I will never be unfaithful to the Fine Lady's of eccie.net.
  • fawn
  • 02-06-2011, 07:21 AM
Thank you GDLMAN, and to all the other men that support us local ladies....
I agree with y’all, the local providers are much nicer good looking and much more talented and understanding... then the unknown providers that come here just for the business.
I couldn’t book with our local girls… all you guys booked them for game day and the night before.