Greece: A discussion

Their economy isn't doing too well right now, poor country.
  • grean
  • 06-28-2017, 01:08 PM
I haven't taken the plunge to Greece yet....

Not saying I'm on the prowl... Because I'm always getting offers.... But the little things I've tried to explore don't feel good to me....unless I'm very very aroused....pressure from a thumb or finger feels nice..

Also I guess I'm too scared of condoms breaking.... Too risky...

Who's a good trainer...and no someone who thinks they are...I mean really a good trainer...? Originally Posted by Analeese
How many "trainers" have reached out to you??
I became a freak when I lost my virginity. My boyfriend put butter on my asshole and we went at it!
How many "trainers" have reached out to you?? Originally Posted by grean
At least 12 ....not including any current clients or those I've met in the past...
I found that I become much more a freak when fucked in the ass!! I love my hair pulled hard and my ass slapped hard while being ass fucked and I have some mind blowing orgasms with cock in my big ass!! It is so very kinky to take it in the ass)))I do require that guys not fuck me in my ass till the third session so we can develop the right amount of intimacy to make sure both he and I will go wild when he properly fucks my ass!! I have a big ass and a very tight asshole so intimacy and technique are essential if you know what I mean)) you need to show me you can fuck my pussy hard before you get fuck my ass hard)))) is
Sorry Im a pussy man I just dont feel the Butthole Blues
Sorry Im a pussy man I just dont feel the Butthole Blues Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
This!
I found that I become much more a freak when fucked in the ass!! I love my hair pulled hard and my ass slapped hard while being ass fucked and I have some mind blowing orgasms with cock in my big ass!! It is so very kinky to take it in the ass)))I do require that guys not fuck me in my ass till the third session so we can develop the right amount of intimacy to make sure both he and I will go wild when he properly fucks my ass!! I have a big ass and a very tight asshole so intimacy and technique are essential if you know what I mean)) you need to show me you can fuck my pussy hard before you get fuck my ass hard)))) is Originally Posted by Teagenluv
No.
THIS!
  • grean
  • 06-29-2017, 12:32 PM
Which position do you ladies prefer it? Is there a position /angle you cannot take it from?
I've enjoyed reading the input from the ladies. I've only tried it a few times with the wife over the years. The experiences were very mixed; one great, a couple bad, and a couple mediocre.

Would like to maybe try with a provider one day, it would have to be a "favorite" of mine, but none currently fit in that category offer it, so I just haven't found the right one yet.

Ladies, please continue with the input.