Trump Unworthy to Hold Office

I'm sure everyone will be sitting around their kitchen table counting their transgender stars and discussing climate warming/cooling/change and how the Monkeypox is spread almost exclusively between "men that have sex with other men" - according to the CDC.

Either that or they will be talking about a corrupt proxy war draining American treasure, the escalating costs of fuel, groceries, 40 year high inflation, the crashing housing market and a failed gene therapy that was a massive experiment gone wrong that is killing millions.

Could go either way I s'pose... But if'n ya want a consistent message you can take to the bank...

Plus...

... "Not Worthy."

And here I was surely under the impression that THE VOTERS
decide just WHO is worthy or not worthy.

Reckon I learn something new every day here in America.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
THE VOTERS did decide, where the fuck were you in 2020? Well let me recap for you - It was a 7M + fucking landslide.

And it surprises no one that you are learning something new everyday, it’s because you have so little stored in your brain matter (other than Trumpie Poll Stats) it is inevitable you absorb something. It’s like someone who is on the very bottom of everything, there is nothing to do but look up.
THE VOTERS did decide, where the fuck were you in 2020? Well let me recap for you - It was a 7M + fucking landslide.

And it surprises no one that you are learning something new everyday, it’s because you have so little stored in your brain matter (other than Trumpie Poll Stats) it is inevitable you absorb something. It’s like someone who is on the very bottom of everything, there is nothing to do but look up. Originally Posted by ManSlut

are we really sure that the voters decided this one where the vote was tainted with illegal ballot harvesting boxes.

And it surprises no one that you are learning something new everyday, it’s because you have so little stored in your brain matter (other than Trumpie Poll Stats) it is inevitable you absorb something. It’s like someone who is on the very bottom of everything, there is nothing to do but look up. Originally Posted by ManSlut
... What's with all the insults and blue anger from you?
You seem a bit rather arse-over-tit with the FACT that
President Trump is WAAAAAAY more popular than President Biden.
Landslide or not.

If a re-vote was taken... say... Five minutes from now
- do you REALLY believe Sleepy Joe would win?

How many people out there - Biden voters and what-not
- who are paying SKY HIGH petrol-gas prices and food costs
- in some cases MORE THAN DOUBLE then when Trump was on
- would actually vote for Joe again??

... I don't think so - and either do the pollsters.

#### Salty
are we really sure that the voters decided this one where the vote was tainted with illegal ballot harvesting boxes. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You Trumpers have had over 2.5 yrs to prove this bullshit, and this is what you have legally proven- NADA, ZILTCH, A BIG FUCKING ZERO!!!

But hey, you can hang your hats on 2000 Mules, the Ninja Recount in Arizona, crank Mike Lindell’s symposiums to prove the election was stolen but produces no evidence, etc..

Please dilbert, give us the proven facts, meaning legal documented proof of voting fraud, not the juicy, cunty, quasi-QAnon, conspiratorial gossip, like everyone you don’t like is a pedophile, bullshit you Trumper Cranks are famous for.
... What's with all the insults and blue anger from you?

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I didn’t insult you, I complimented you...Not surprising it breezed right through your lack of working brain matter...Smh

Keep ‘looking up’ Salty, you can do it.

#TrumpMAGABecauseThePollsSayHe sNotTheJokeHeWas2YearsAgo
You Trumpers have had over 2.5 yrs to prove this bullshit, and this is what you have legally proven- NADA, ZILTCH, A BIG FUCKING ZERO!!!

But hey, you can hang your hats on 2000 Mules, the Ninja Recount in Arizona, crank Mike Lindell’s symposiums to prove the election was stolen but produces no evidence, etc..

Please dilbert, give us the proven facts, meaning legal documented proof of voting fraud, not the juicy, cunty, quasi-QAnon, conspiratorial gossip, like everyone you don’t like is a pedophile, bullshit you Trumper Cranks are famous for. Originally Posted by ManSlut
I am still waiting after six years for Liberals to prove Trump has committed any crimes that can land him in Prison, lol.
I am still waiting after six years for Liberals to prove Trump has committed any crimes that can land him in Prison, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
That’s too funny, and an un-realistic expectation, for the Criminally Corrupt to convict the Criminally Corrupt, just ask Slick Willy Clinton.

Lmao about a Federal Politician doing prison time...Talk about delusional, that one takes the cake!! Has there ever been ONE?

But Georgia will be Trumpie’s legal downfall, but prison time?...Nah, this country isn’t honorable and ethical enough to do that. It is a political legal joke to prosecute national, federal level politicians, no matter the Party or the crime.
I am still waiting after six years for Liberals to prove Trump has committed any crimes that can land him in Prison, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
And we’re still waiting for him to prove he didn’t.

The reckoning is coming. Do you honestly (OK, actually because…) believe that Trump won’t try and stir some shit before the midterms? He’s too stupid to lay low. And now, every single day get gets closer to another utter defeat. Every single action damages your party.

He will single-handedly turn victory into failure for the GOP.

And I will rejoice.

halle fucking lujah.
That’s too funny, and an un-realistic expectation, for the Criminally Corrupt to convict the Criminally Corrupt, just ask Slick Willy Clinton.

Lmao about a Federal Politician doing prison time...Talk about delusional, that one takes the cake!! Has there ever been ONE?

But Georgia will be Trumpie’s legal downfall, but prison time?...Nah, this country isn’t honorable and ethical enough to do that. It is a political legal joke to prosecute national, federal level politicians, no matter the Party or the crime. Originally Posted by ManSlut
No I don't think any President has done prison time. But it seems Liberals want Trump to be the first. He spent his whole four year term being investigated for one dumb thing after another. I don't think it's Trump who is unfit for office, it's the vindictive pieces of shit that are always making up reasons to investigate him for some imaginary offense. When are these retards going to stop chasing a ghost? I think it's entertainment for all the stupid Liberals because they don't have shit to offer this country.
Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie
Biden found trump's panties in the White House.
And we’re still waiting for him to prove he didn’t. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That’s not how it works.
And we’re still waiting for him to prove he didn’t.

The reckoning is coming. Do you honestly (OK, actually because…) believe that Trump won’t try and stir some shit before the midterms? He’s too stupid to lay low. And now, every single day get gets closer to another utter defeat. Every single action damages your party.

He will single-handedly turn victory into failure for the GOP.

And I will rejoice.

halle fucking lujah. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Trump doesn't have the burden of proof, Democrats do. Since they have never proven a dam thing they look stupid as shit.
Kinda like that stolen election farce, eh?
Kinda like that stolen election farce, eh? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Whatever got Biden elected he's proven to be a big bust and that's a fact.