why do some providers offer bareback?

That's crazy how they would still provide bc its basically murder to have sexual activities with someone. they will be charged with attempted murder if the guy just says hey I meet this girl at a bar she gave me hiv.
Here is the thing-- even if someone on the board has a disease-- it cannot be mentioned or speculated on-- its against the board rules. The only exception would be if the member in question admitted to it themselves.

There have been cases of people in several states who continue to work in this industry after having contracted HIV. It is against the rules to discuss or speculate beyond that. Originally Posted by GracePreston
I had a condom break with a provider once. I was scared shitless for about 6 months. I was so afraid I had HIV. I kept getting tested and retested until the people in the clinic told me not to come in anymore. Originally Posted by Biff Biffington
If you were seeing quality providers, there's no need have this kind of freakout when a condom breaks. Condoms can break for a bajillion reasons, just be mature and respectful if it happens, get another, keep going.

Also, getting broken condoms off a raging hard-on can be difficult... *cough cough*

That's crazy how they would still provide bc its basically murder to have sexual activities with someone. they will be charged with attempted murder if the guy just says hey I meet this girl at a bar she gave me hiv. Originally Posted by noober
This was just on the news the other night as not applicable in Texas iirc and is a state-by-state thing. Magic Johnson (heh) begs to differ about HIV being "murder."
Just say 5 hail Mary's and be done with it...lol
Some ladies here offer it because it is a money maker for them. Some guys who ask for it do it because they know someone will accept their offer and they have extra pocket change to toss out for what hopefully won't become a death sentence to them down the road...

People like what they like...Can't change the facts..
I am sure glad money doesn't rule me enough to toss out the hat on game day!!
M.M.
Well said, oldmarine, well said
People do daredevilish things when death or the penalty is not staring you in the face.
Why do people text and drive or smoke cigarettes?
Eventually, those activities are going to kill you, but probably not today or right now.
Very few sane people are going to try to pet a mother grizzly bear's cubs.
Give it a rest. These BBFS threads keep popping up but they serve no purpose. Providers are free to do as they wish as are the men who see them. Originally Posted by oldmarine
If this thread bothers you why did you take the time to answer?
Well, it's pretty clear to me some people can do it and some people can't. Looks pretty tough no matter how you view it or how good you think you can do it !

Seems sooner or later, you might get hurt though ! Kinda like " shit, if I'd
only done it a little different " ?

http://eccie.net/attachment.php?atta...1&d=1475272666
People do daredevilish things when death or the penalty is not staring you in the face.
Why do people text and drive or smoke cigarettes?
Eventually, those activities are going to kill you, but probably not today or right now.
Very few sane people are going to try to pet a mother grizzly bear's cubs. Originally Posted by TheWanderer
Excellent analogy. Some folks are going to do it, and keep doing it, as long as they don't suffer the consequences. That works great, until it doesn't.

Btw, in answer to the claim that we've never heard of someone on Eccie testing positive for HIV, that's not true. One particular case, I saw photos of the meds. That chick kept advertising here (and offering bbfs) despite the poorly kept secret. I don't think she's around anymore.

And by that I mean, I don't think she's around anymore.