New Business

For me not to say anything to her required a lot of tongue holding on my part.

Say hello to the newer mature Brooke Mild. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Say it ain't so

Plain vanilla just got pulled from Baskin Robbins...now Brooke revives it??
Due to popular demand ... Brooke Wild is back.
For me not to say anything to her required a lot of tongue holding on my part.
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
If you get tired of holding it... I got a place you can put it ...
I wanna know how much tongue? I mean to hold Brook back....to hold wild Brook back, I mean to

Is that a nuke going off in the background.........I like it. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Ha ha
  • R.M.
  • 08-06-2010, 06:28 AM
This is the cup cake that is spamminghttp://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=36855
Due to popular demand ... Brooke Wild is back. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
WILD Brooke Wild YIPPPEEEEEE!!!
This is the cup cake that is spamminghttp://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=36855 Originally Posted by Reese McClain
lol Reese, she went right through chicks welcome wagon thread and everything... lol.. but I noticed she never started her own. How considerate of cupcake

• R.M.
  • 08-06-2010, 11:22 PM
Right how convenient of cup cake
I noticed she never started her own. How considerate of cupcake
Originally Posted by luxury daphne
I noticed the same thing. Great post whores think alike.
Thank you ice for your sincere emails and help getting started. I am still working on it.

Cpu means computer Ibe.

And Daphne I have no idea what you are talking about. I barely found this thread to even respond to the things on here. I was just searching for info. I do not even know how to hijack.

Forgive me for my ignorance for at the moment it is far from Bliss. However it doesn't matter here ppl seem to choose to believe and respond to whatever nonsense piques their interests. I thank all of you who have pmed me and given advice. You are greatly appreciated!
Just remember...........drama is not your friend........the rest of it will work itself out..........or............it won't.
And Daphne I have no idea what you are talking about. I barely found this thread to even respond to the things on here. I was just searching for info. I do not even know how to hijack. Originally Posted by Krystal
Don't worry, she was not talking about you. She was talking about this chick

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=36855
Thank you ice for your sincere emails and help getting started. I am still working on it.

Cpu means computer Ibe.

And Daphne I have no idea what you are talking about. I barely found this thread to even respond to the things on here. I was just searching for info. I do not even know how to hijack.

Forgive me for my ignorance for at the moment it is far from Bliss. However it doesn't matter here ppl seem to choose to believe and respond to whatever nonsense piques their interests. I thank all of you who have pmed me and given advice. You are greatly appreciated! Originally Posted by Krystal
sorry baby, I was talking about the other cupcake..Brooke linked her for me.. welcome to ECCIE, hope you have fun!