Mornings

A wise man would never make that move without a fresh cup of coffee in hand. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Is that for making sure the mouth is super warm when waking up the MEMBER?
By that time I've already had my coffee. Yeah I'm an early riser
Is that for making sure the mouth is super warm when waking up the MEMBER? Originally Posted by WMJ4657
No, it’s to make sure that you don’t suffer unintended injuries.

By that time I've already had my coffee. Yeah I'm an early riser Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
I am up! Uncharacteristically early for me… But I have a big day today. Chugging coffee now! Lol
I like to think I'm my best in the am. Plus I want to get my workout in early too
Ginger if my above comment was offensive my apologies it was meant tongue in cheek!

To the piss ant who messaged me about it feel free to post your comments publicly
Ginger if my above comment was offensive my apologies it was meant tongue in cheek!

To the piss ant who messaged me about it feel free to post your comments publicly Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Oh, I wasn’t offended! My comments were meant to tongue-in-cheek as well… But anyone who knows me, knows that I am just a tiny bit crabby in the morning before sufficient caffeine. Lol!

Did you get a warning about my demeanor in the morning via p.m.?

P.S. I more than make up for it once the caffeine kicks in.
Mornings are the best. Couple cups of coffee, hit the gym, clean up, and then finish the workout in bed. Best way to start a day.
I💖 being up before daylight to get ready 2 hopefully see a few early AM clients &watch a beautiful Arkansas sunrise💯💋
Something about the early morning hours are so serene,calm, and uplifting 🌞🌈
Anyone looking for some play time before work...I'm your girl for sure👍🏻
Yes I agree. Something about the sun rise and some good breakfast and protein
I would be up for a morning visit. Just depends on the timing.
Maybe in the morning
I have the pleasure of getting pretty good breakfast spread. What annoys the crap out of me are wasteful as people and their kid's
Morning sex was best with my exwife, cause we haven’t spent all day annoying the shit out of each other yet.
Another reason I like the mornings is because early morning appts are going to be the first of the day for the ladies, in most cases. I enjoy getting them off as much as I get off, and it seems to be better for that in the mornings.
Another reason I like the mornings is because early morning appts are going to be the first of the day for the ladies, in most cases. I enjoy getting them off as much as I get off, and it seems to be better for that in the mornings. Originally Posted by Pinky457
I have never understood the “I have to be the first of the day” guys.

I shower in between each and every meeting. And I was a hooker yesterday, too. Lol