Can you hear Tulsi Gabbard now, Kamala Harris?

Also :

I assume that if Tulsi gets in the debates her next takedown will be EW.

I disagree with Tulsi on some things, agree with her on others. At this stage I would like to see her advance to the debates and say her piece. Wether I would pull the lever on her over Trump is a ways off yet. She is the only candidate I would let pull my lever :-)

But, as LayedBackJack ( LBJ, haha! ) said, she's the only semi-sane one which is saying something considering her strong devotion to Krishna.
the problem, I B, is what you call common knowledge is uncommon to most. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The hearing was televised for the whole nation to see. That you at this late date still remain uninformed is your problem, and yours alone.
The hearing was televised for the whole nation to see. That you at this late date still remain uninformed is your problem, and yours alone. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
ok, it figures that I gave you an opportunity to explain, and you deferred. typical Right-Wing Republican behavior.
ok, it figures that I gave you an opportunity to explain, and you deferred. typical Right-Wing Republican behavior. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I did explain. I told you what she did, and that she was called to task during the hearing for her lies. I told you exactly where to go to see the video for yourself. You refuse to watch the video and educate yourself. Typical left-wing behavior to persist in lies in the face facts.
So far, this discussion has been relatively devoid of the usual pissing contests that most topics in this forum devolve.

Just for fun, lets see if we can go oh, around 25 messages without insulting or otherwise attacking each other.

Aloha !

I did explain. I told you what she did, and that she was called to task during the hearing for her lies. I told you exactly where to go to see the video for yourself. You refuse to watch the video and educate yourself. Typical left-wing behavior to persist in lies in the face facts. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
you didn't explain. you want a video to explain. I want I B, master of deciphering Liberal minds, to explain.
you didn't explain. you want a video to explain. I want I B, master of deciphering Liberal minds, to explain. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I did explain. The video establishes that what I am saying is truth and fact: "truth and fact" that you have to date somehow and for some nefarious reason avoided.
I did explain. The video establishes that what I am saying is truth and fact: "truth and fact" that you have to date somehow and for some nefarious reason avoided. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
you have spent more time directing me to a video, than it would take to post a lie or two Harris told.

you didn't mind typing about her fucking Willie Brown, why is this a sore spot?

besides, what makes you think I would interpret the video the same as you?

I watched the hearings, and I thought Harris was sharp.. I didn't hear any lies from her. but knowing you, if Harris asked about something that was later shown to be a lie, you would ascribe that lie as originating from her.. you won't acknowledge she was asking questions to glean information.
you have spent more time directing me to a video, than it would take to post a lie or two Harris told.

you didn't mind typing about her fucking Willie Brown, why is this a sore spot?

besides, what makes you think I would interpret the video the same as you?

I watched the hearings, and I thought Harris was sharp.. I didn't hear any lies from her. but knowing you, if Harris asked about something that was later shown to be a lie, you would ascribe that lie as originating from her.. you won't acknowledge she was asking questions to glean information.
Originally Posted by Chung Tran

As previously noted, your observation skills are tainted by the Kool aid you swallow.

Hooker Harris is rapidly gaining a reputation as the most dishonest senator

Harris, who pressed Kavanaugh last week with misleading and ambiguously worded questions about whether he “had any conversation about” special counsel Robert Mueller “or his investigation” with anyone employed by the law firm founded by President Trump's personal attorney. Despite assuring and reassuring journalists that she had evidence of a conversation that would have represented a major ethical breach by a sitting appellate court judge, it turned out she was just lying — making the entire thing up out of whole cloth. This is why she declined to provide any evidence or justification for her charge.

Despite her claim of "reliable" information, she was forced to back down, and the below exchange from Thursday evening was the last anyone heard from her about the slander she had spent the last 24 hours spreading on and off camera.

(The Washington Examiner)
It took Tulsi 2 minutes to obliterate Harris. Job well done. Originally Posted by bambino
Who long will it take Trump to do that to their chosen one?
please review your 8th GRADE READING MATERIAL. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Very adult of you...you seem to mimic SPEED!!
Maybe that is why you responded to a post directed at him....Hummmmm

I watched the hearings, and I thought Harris was sharp.. I didn't hear any lies from her. but knowing you, if Harris asked about something that was later shown to be a lie, you would ascribe that lie as originating from her.. you won't acknowledge she was asking questions to glean information. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Aren't these the same hearing you came to realize Kavanaugh was being punked...
Harris was part of the tear down crew...Hummmm I love your logic!!