Chicago Law Professors: Obama Was Lazy and Unqualified

Hey Bush is as smart as Barley...
And now....some facts.

http://www.law.uchicago.edu/media Originally Posted by timpage
Excellant post! COF you have nothing. You lose again.
Some how your claim that COG has "lost every other argument time and time again" is seriously weakened by your assertion that Sarah Palin was a "mayor" when McCain selected her to be his running mate. In fact, Palin was "governor" of Alaska at the time.

It's difficult to see how you can claim a victory, flghtr65, when you keep tripping over simple facts before you are out of the starting gate.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IBH, I did not assert that she was Mayor at the time she was selected. In a chronological since that is what Palin was doing when Obama was teaching at the University of Chicago Law School. COF tries to make a big deal that Obama was not "tenured". Obama was a U.S. Senator before he ran for President. A full resume list of either peson was not needed to make the point.
  • Old-T
  • 05-13-2013, 09:31 PM
In my mind the last presidential candidate who WAS seriously qualified by his background was Bush-1. Originally Posted by Old-T
It didn't take too long. Lets blame Bush! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Did you bother to READ what I posted? Or is saying that someone "was seriously qualified" to be president is now seen as bashing?
Fluffy, I posted what his colleagues were saying about him, off the record. Do you really think the U of Chicago is going to officially state that their former "faculty" member was a jackass? Especially now that he is President?

But you will believe whatever government tells you, won't you? Without question.
You got off early tonight Whiny? Cocksucking in Salina must be down....
That's all you needed to post to let Fluffy know he was wrong. Palin was not a "mayor" when McCain selected her to be his running mate. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
But she was an ignorant SLUNT, CORPY! Like you!

a self-admitted, hypocritical, shit swallowing swine!

Please let everybody know why you're ducking me, douchebag? Are you with Mark Sanford or not?
  • CJ7
  • 05-13-2013, 10:27 PM
Fluffy, I posted what his colleagues were saying about him, off the record. Do you really think the U of Chicago is going to officially state that their former "faculty" member was a jackass? Especially now that he is President?

But you will believe whatever government tells you, won't you? Without question. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
you also post shit from crazy lady blogs that's giving away a purse for the next "best picture" and then ask someone to prove youre a liar based on the previous winning pic ... but whatever you read on an internet blog you believe without question
Can you prove that, CBJ7? Please prove that I believe whatever I read on an internet blog. Are you with the NSA? Have you been tracking my internet activity?

Here's something for you. I even occasionally read infowars.com. Alex Jones is full of shit. So you've been proven wrong, again. But it won't matter to you, because you are an Obamaton, incapable of independent thought. You only believe what is transmitted to you from the big Obamatron in Chicago.

• CJ7
  • 05-13-2013, 10:41 PM
Can you prove that, CBJ7? Please prove that I believe whatever I read on an internet blog. Are you with the NSA? Have you been tracking my internet activity?

Here's something for you. I even occasionally read infowars.com. Alex Jones is full of shit. So you've been proven wrong, again. But it won't matter to you, because you are an Obamaton, incapable of independent thought. You only believe what is transmitted to you from the big Obamatron in Chicago.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
apparently you believe the op. don't you?

check out the memo from the idiot running the blog and what his pals have to say ... fair and balanced !!

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/201...-for-2016.html

But she was an ignorant SLUNT, CORPY! Like you!

a self-admitted, hypocritical, shit swallowing swine!

Please let everybody know why you're ducking me, douchebag? Are you with Mark Sanford or not? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No one is ducking your dumb golem fuck-ass. In fact, everyone acknowledged that your dumb golem fuck-ass was elected:

Checked your link, CBJ7. It says nothing. Like usual, you got nothin'.

Ask the Obamatron for a better feed. I think your signals are getting crossed.
  • CJ7
  • 05-13-2013, 11:02 PM
Checked your link, CBJ7. It says nothing. Like usual, you got nothin'.

Ask the Obamatron for a better feed. I think your signals are getting crossed. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

youre right, this shit is the biggest bunch of nothing you can ever hope to find ... and its from the same source hammering obie .... imagine that

3 comments:

TheFineReport.com said... You can't say this about many women in public life -- but what a piece of garbage Hillary Clinton is: a corrupt pathological liar who is, even more pathetically, completely incompetent.

It's great to finally nail her, but better yet to have nailed her with her own words.

11:44 AM
Anonymous said... Put Hillary and Pelosi in solitary together for at least ten years.

12:14 PM
Jefferson Ohio said... Bob Beckel made a comment on Fox that Republicans shouldn't hammer the Teflon Queen to hard as it may backfire.

I say b.s. Step on her like the cock roach she is.
6:10 PM
Wow! CBJ7, you are right! They also characterized Hillary accurately! That must be a GREAT blog!
  • CJ7
  • 05-13-2013, 11:46 PM
Wow! CBJ7, you are right! They also characterized Hillary accurately! That must be a GREAT blog! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

indeed, why don't you go sign up and join your fellow dickheads and hunch each others legs and impress each other