Bio's and updates gone...

I thought moving the website overseas circumvented all these problems? Originally Posted by Boeingguy
The owners still live in Texas. Therefore they can still be held accountable in Texas because they are in their jurisdiction.

Ladies and gentlemen don't throw in the towel too quickly. This has been around way longer than the internet. Ladies will just have to be creative and learn how to flirt again. They should have ALREADY been screening so safety shouldn't be a concern. You gentlemen will have to behave and do your homework on a lady. There were those that thought just because you were a member here you shouldn't have to go through screening. Those days are over for sure now lol. Be thankful that the reviews and discussion forums are still here. They could very easily pull the plug altogether. So let's be thankful for that and not complain too much.
And Zuckerberg kills off my Ted Cummins profile For the 5th time.
Stuck free time $$ loaded with an empty home in Mobile and no way to track down Samantha.

STG is pure white trash skanks.
Maybe a good time to just take a break till SEC football is over.
Stuck free time $$ loaded with an empty home in Mobile and no way to track down Samantha.

Maybe a good time to just take a break till SEC football is over. Originally Posted by Bigfatrat
Damn Ted what does Zuckerberg have against you lol my BH Facebook profile has never even been suspended once lol. As far as Mobile's local talent goes I would probably concentrate on SEC football too
Can I name another discussion board without getting slapped down? Originally Posted by TideLWave
No....they would consider it a competitor.
There ARE actually some pretty damn looking /well known, women on STG. Whom are NOT skanks.
I've met some incredible, respectable gentlemen from STG.

It's all about (the TYPE) of gal you're seeking out!!!

Maybe a good time to just take a break till SEC football is over. Originally Posted by Bigfatrat
There ARE actually some pretty damn looking /well known, women on STG. Whom are NOT skanks.
I've met some incredible, respectable gentlemen from STG.

It's all about (the TYPE) of gal you're seeking out!!! Originally Posted by Mature Companion
It is true that occasionally there is a quality lady posting on STG but on a day to day basis it is a sad situation. I woke up this morning thinking of jumping back into the fray...just one of those days, but after looking at STG I drove my ass to the gym and had one hell of a leg workout! I guess I can thank Mobile aka the desert for this guy being in awesome shape because on a day to day basis other than the occasional visitors the gym is a much better place to be and cheaper too lol.
The usefulness of the site has really gone in the crapper, IMO. Likewise, I thought overseas hosting was supposed to fix this.
Yep. I've enjoyed those gym workouts in Mobile. And will again.
In fact I actually prefer a certain gym there. Over mine in Mississippi.

It is true that occasionally there is a quality lady posting on STG but on a day to day basis it is a sad situation. I woke up this morning thinking of jumping back into the fray...just one of those days, but after looking at STG I drove my ass to the gym and had one hell of a leg workout! I guess I can thank Mobile aka the desert for this guy being in awesome shape because on a day to day basis other than the occasional visitors the gym is a much better place to be and cheaper too lol. Originally Posted by Pounder
Yep. I've enjoyed those gym workouts in Mobile. And will again.
In fact I actually prefer a certain gym there. Over mine in Mississippi. Originally Posted by Mature Companion
Inquiring minds want to know about this gym
  • Jj282
  • 10-02-2019, 11:37 PM
Yep. They're down, all over this site.

Though there Are other venues to be used.
Hobby safely & wisely. I'll for sure see my friends this week in Mobile and Bham. Originally Posted by Mature Companion
What are other venues for Alabama? Montgomery mainly.